Netjets Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

I know what waiting for the time is like. I had almost 3500, but I had to wait on the 2500 airplane.

cliff
YIP

From the NetJets Website:
  • Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Multi-Engine Land)
  • Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
  • 2500 hours total pilot time
  • 500 hours fixed wing multi-engine time
  • 250 hours instrument time (actual or simulated in flight - excludes simulator time)
Nothing there about 2500 hours fixed wing, only 500.

Yey, another what if question....

I totally forgot to put one of my temporary summer jobs on my work history. It generated a W2 so it is there to find. I would guess if I got called in for an interview I would just bring the work history related to that job?

Is a degree required? I noticed on the web site under qualifications it says nothing about education.

I sent my resume a while ago and heard nothing. I have more then enough time, over 8000tt. and 4000 pic turbine. Just wondering.

I sent my resume a while ago and heard nothing. I have more then enough time, over 8000tt. and 4000 pic turbine.
Better to hear nothing than to hear "thanks for your interest, but..."

A friend of mine sent in his resume (or maybe it was the completed app? don't remember) a couple of months ago. He has a 4yr degree, more than enough time and no skeletons in his closet, yet he received a letter telling him they were declining to interview him.

In your case, if it's been more than three or four weeks I'd start to wonder what happened.

Do they call you for the interview or send you an email with dates??

Hey something else, if you are on the reserve schedule, how do your vacations work out?

Vacations work out very very well on reserve if you bid them correctly. I am using 1 week in february and should have about 25 days off. As with all things, understanding the system is key, that way you can work it to your advantage. Realize that thats just using 1 week and in a very short time here you end up with 3 weeks per year. Do the math.

They will send you an email with interview dates BTW.

Latest resources

Back