• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dispatcher, if you truly believe it is 5% doing the min, you are so far off base you cant be helped. I would guess it is between 70 - 80 percent. I think you are like most of management. Turning a blind eye to the solidarity of the pilots and bleeding of money that is going on. I just hope that you and management realize this before the company is mortaly wounded.

But, if I had to guess, I think NJA will bleed to death first. BB's ego is that big.

I'm curious what makes you think your guess is accurate. Perhaps 70-80% of your friends or other pilots you talk to? Has the union published this statistic? How did you come up with it?

The exact number isn't exactly the point anyway. But I digress...I see every line of every crew 4 days a week and I can assure you that about 5% of all crews per day are doing the "minimum" as you say, or being downright dishonest (that is not for me to know or judge). Any objective person can also figure out that it could be much more than 5% of crews but they are not doing it 100% of the time. That is likely where yours and my numbers differ the most if truth be told.

ManChild said:
Sorry to interrupt, but back to the original topic.....if they aren't meeting their hiring goals, are the current mins still standing? Also what are the medical benefits like?
As far as I know, still sticking to the mins. Medical is pretty good, several plans to choose from (HMO, EPO, PPO, etc).

dsptchrNJA said:
Not sure what you mean by more progressive. They have been actively engaged the entire time, no more so today than 3 years ago.
Just found out that the company wants to meet every weekday til Sept 15th or an agreement is reached. Sounds more progressive to me. I wonder why?:cool:

Funny

Bad Monkey! said:
Just stick a rag in the gas hole, light a match and watch it burn! Oh yea that's right, we don't have to do that because management is doing that right now!

Complete MORONS from the Frank Lorenzo school of management!

BM you are TOOO funny. And you don't seem to get it and understand the logic. Both sides are motivated, or it appears that the COmpany is working to get the Union out of the hole they dug. Now isn't it about time for the MEC toget on with reviewing the books so we can get out of Abeyance and into real bargaining and release? I guess the MEC dcoesn't really want to negociate or they would be moving faster.

Duke, there is no use trying to talk logic to Bad Monkey or Starman. They are Union Robots and don’t think for themselves. Either that or they are afraid to speak up and ask why it has taken the MEC since May to get an accountant, or they are part of the Union political machine. The only reason to drag out the accountant is for their political positioning. It has nothing with moving the process forward. Give up on these guys, they are not thinking logically. It looks to me like they are the Union hacks.

I can't wait for the holidays. Actually i can't wait till another month or so.

ahhh i see the company wants to meet every day till this thing is done or september rolls around.

Hmmmmmm I wonder why that is.

Latest resources

Back