Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
I'm sure people are getting carried away with zeroes but it does beg the question of how things are holding up over at NetJets.

Any furlough rumors?

I literally heard "NetJets is about to furlough 500 to 1000 pilots because business is off by a third this year."

It sounds too stupid to even be remotely true.

I seen this thread and im like "flightinfo is living up to it's reputation"

If we furlough we'll be sure to let all you haters know BEFORE the guys who got furloughed know ok?

For the record I do not hate NJ. I have met plenty of the people there and they all seemed as nice and professional as could be.

I just wondered if you guys were hurting is all.

Now I see there are ten other threads on this very topic.

Sorry for adding to the mess.

no problem, I understand. Hopefully we won't. But with the current events things seem to be looking a lot better.

well, I guess I shouldn't have said that. Cause I cant really elaborate.

Hopefully we won't furlough anyone. But 500-1000 seems very high. I'd say more like 250-300. And that is a very big IF.

I seen this thread and im like "flightinfo is living up to it's reputation"

If we furlough we'll be sure to let all you haters know BEFORE the guys who got furloughed know ok?

Ouch...........I'm getting furloughed and don't hate anyone at NJ. I'm not sure how to read your response however, are you one who might get furloughed or are you implying that NJ won't furlough?

I hope nobody there does, I talked to a couple of your pilots today and they are hopeful that things are getting better. They said you are over-staffed but can make things work.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back