Net Jets to Furlough 500...??? Right...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B*skanza posted:

How many of these pilots gave up decent flying jobs to go to work at NJ with the rosy picture the union was painting for the future?

Will you please show the good folks here at FI where NJASAP recruited pilots?

I can tell you that the vast majority ( I haven't met a naysayer yet ) of pilots didn't leave a "decent" flying job to come over here. I'm sure there's one out there somewhere, but most came here because the grass wasn't so "decent" on the other side.

I keep reading the CBA and i still can't find the section that gives NJASAP the final say on how many pilots must be employed......

I keep reading the CBA and i still can't find the section that gives NJASAP the final say on how many pilots must be employed......
As many as I say. I am the end all be all of total awesomeness.

Bow before me minions!!!!

Amazing, you can't read the work rules/days off/scheduling sections of the contract?

Please don't tell me that you don't understand how staffing models are developed for any company.

Please don't tell me that you are actually looking for a number inside the CBA that tells how many pilots per airplane need to be hired...

Wow... how rookie does that get?

the fact that the union at NJ has cost the company millions of dollars and forced an overstaffing of the company which in turn is putting pilots out of work, voluntary or not.

This one sentence really is proof that B19 is a paid union buster. If he really was in management and believed this, then he is severely overestimating his own intelligence level. Since he's probably not as stupid in real life as he seems on this message board, the only logical explanation behind statements like this is that he is paid to write them, whether he believes them or not. :)

From the idiocy of his statements ... one would have to conclude B19 is really Joe Biden. Could there really be TWO people in the universe that dumb?

Mr 19... did NJ overstaff because of the union? Or did they overstaff because they anticipated SELLING 50 to 100 airplanes in 2009?

... and the hiring continued in order to staff those planes which according to Cessna they expect those orders to be canceled!

Amazing, you can't read the work rules/days off/scheduling sections of the contract?

Please don't tell me that you don't understand how staffing models are developed for any company.

Please don't tell me that you are actually looking for a number inside the CBA that tells how many pilots per airplane need to be hired...

Wow... how rookie does that get?
I recommend you watch the collective works of David Spade.

Latest resources

Back