• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets to Furlough 500...??? Right...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...and let discuss it where it belongs, on OUR message board, not here.
Still waiting on that password then. Or else we can leave out 10% of the pilot group. This is as good a place as any IMO. The rest of the aviation world will know about it soon enough. I expect there will be something on it in the next AIN anyhow.

Still waiting on that password then. Or else we can leave out 10% of the pilot group. This is as good a place as any IMO. The rest of the aviation world will know about it soon enough. I expect there will be something on it in the next AIN anyhow.

IMO, that password you're waiting on along with lots of other great benefits,
costs me and each of the other 90% of the pilot group about 100 to 200 bucks a month.
Hope to see you and the other 10% post there soon :)

Last edited:
I would hope I am wrong, but only passing along what I have heard, flaming is not my style. Reality is. such as a college degree has nothing to do with flying an airplane

I have to say, Pilotyip really doesn't start BS rumors just to start them (like many other people on here). I have read a lot of things from him in the past few years in the Cargo forum and none of them were ever blatant lies or flames...

Not saying I agree with what he is saying that NJ is going to furlough 1000 pilots, but he usually doesn't lie. Someone probably did actually call him and tell him that...

is XO Jet out of business yet?

Should have just started your own thread. Would fit in just right with all the other BS threads in here.

Still getting a check last time I checked and haven't made a second round of cuts have we? Must be doing ok so far...

Nice try though

IMO, that password you're waiting on along with lots of other great benefits,
costs me and each of the other 90% of the pilot group about 100 to 200 bucks a month.
Hope to see you and the other 10% post there soon :)
Cost you money? By my admittedly rough math, the day the balloon goes up for good, NJASAP stands to make about $500,000 per year in additional dues. Shouldn't cost a line pilot a plugged nickel. BTW, since it looks like the Forgotten 47 will stay where they are regardless, I'm ready to bring it on ASAP ;)

Should have just started your own thread. Would fit in just right with all the other BS threads in here.

Still getting a check last time I checked and haven't made a second round of cuts have we? Must be doing ok so far...

Nice try though

Not to change the subject too much but those are bold words coming from a guy who is junior to guys that did get furloughed.

Cost you money? By my admittedly rough math, the day the balloon goes up for good, NJASAP stands to make about $500,000 per year in additional dues. Shouldn't cost a line pilot a plugged nickel. BTW, since it looks like the Forgotten 47 will stay where they are regardless, I'm ready to bring it on ASAP ;)

Did you mean NJASAP:D?

What happens on monday???[/quote

NJASAP and NJA Management have been working together to lessen the impact of the economic downturn and the results of their joint-efforts will be explained on Monday. There are NO furloughs planned at this time and much hard work has been done by the leadership (on both sides) to avoid that. The NJ pilots who can attend the Monday night Union meeting in CMH will have the chance to ask questions then. I bet that Union leaders and Stewards will also answer questions on the NJASAP board.

I recognize that these are difficult times for many aviation families, especially those low on the seniority list, and I wish all of you the best. NJW

Latest resources

Back