• Start date
  • Watchers 22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A member of the pilots negotiating committee for njasap is an alpa scab. How can this person possibly represent the best interests of the pilot group considering his past actions?

Are you in the negotiating committee?

If you're not, then you've got some b@lls on you. Bashing this guy when he is getting involved and you're not

Sounds like the management trolls are coming out of the woodwork again.

Sounds like the management trolls are coming out of the woodwork again.

Exactly.

***Self moderated*** Y'know, it just isn't worth the frustration dealing with some folks anymore. Back to work.

Last edited:
At least the union types don't pretend to be anything but who they really are.

We really don't need them to come out of the woodwork this time around.

They have so many carrying the water for them already...

(for example: when the Continental pilot group joined ALPA a few years ago, there were a small group of scabs on their seniority list)

A few??

I don't get it. if a union pilot decides to leave his job and walk a picket line, nobody hates him for life and puts him on a list. But if a pilot crosses the line to do his job, disagreeing with the union, look what happens. And then the union has the temerity to accuse that peaceful, non coercing pilot of being immoral and selfish and evil, for the rest of his career. I just don't understand it at all. Strike if you want, I won't mistreat you. Why don't you extend the same courtesy to a scab? Which I have not been, by the way.

How many more are going to let this troll attempt to further his FUD campaign in a blatant attempt to divide us, even in public? For those that just don't get it, please, just don't vote.

Latest resources

Back