• Start date
  • Watchers 22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I do not condone scabbing, it's really a different animal here....

Think about it, scabbing a company that's flying around the 1% of the 1 per-centers, is not scabbing UAL, EAL, et. al...

If and when you scab NJA, well, when it's over you still show up and go to work. The company still airlines you to work and airlines you home.

The crew you scabbed will treat you like ******************** for your tour, but you knew that beforehand, so you're ok with it.

You don't need to beg for a ride to work, you don't need to beg for a ride home. You can't non-rev for vaca, so, at the end of the day, it's really not a game-changer for your QOL.

Scabbing a 121 carrier? WAY different in how your life will change after the fact...

Right or wrong, there are SCABS out there that have had to move to base or, if they have not, still take the chance the captain doesn't carry the list whey they ask for a ride....I have witnessed captains do this and it's not pretty...but it is what it is... In another decade, most will be gone anyway.

No one will give a $hit you're on some frac-company X scab-list....just wont matter....

It's all the same till someone wakes up with a horse's head in their bed.

While I do not condone scabbing, it's really a different animal here....

Think about it, scabbing a company that's flying around the 1% of the 1 per-centers, is not scabbing UAL, EAL, et. al...

If and when you scab NJA, well, when it's over you still show up and go to work. The company still airlines you to work and airlines you home.

The crew you scabbed will treat you like ******************** for your tour, but you knew that beforehand, so you're ok with it.

You don't need to beg for a ride to work, you don't need to beg for a ride home. You can't non-rev for vaca, so, at the end of the day, it's really not a game-changer for your QOL.

Scabbing a 121 carrier? WAY different in how your life will change after the fact...

Right or wrong, there are SCABS out there that have had to move to base or, if they have not, still take the chance the captain doesn't carry the list whey they ask for a ride....I have witnessed captains do this and it's not pretty...but it is what it is... In another decade, most will be gone anyway.

No one will give a $hit you're on some frac-company X scab-list....just wont matter....

Well, I surely hope it never comes to a strike, ultra. Good post.

Latest resources

Back