• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 15 day flex would be my first choice but I would guess that it will be a long, long time before I will be able to hold that if it only is available to 10% of the pilots.

As far as the seat locks go; will the 39 month seat lock be effective immediately if the IBB passes or will current pilots be grandfathered in under the 24 month lock until they make an equipment/seat change?

The 15 day flex would be my first choice but I would guess that it will be a long, long time before I will be able to hold that if it only is available to 10% of the pilots.

Yep. Everybody's up in arms about the possibility of getting it junior-assigned. I don't think they'll be able to get it if they want it! (And I want it too.)

As far as the seat locks go; will the 39 month seat lock be effective immediately if the IBB passes or will current pilots be grandfathered in under the 24 month lock until they make an equipment/seat change?

Grandfathered in:

"All Equipment Locks in effect on the date of ratification of this Agreement will remain unchanged following the ratification of the Agreement.

Grandfathered in:

"All Equipment Locks in effect on the date of ratification of this Agreement will remain unchanged following the ratification of the Agreement.

Nice. There is still hope for an APU in 24 months then for me.

Nice. There is still hope for an APU in 24 months then for me.

Yep. But keep in mind, if you bid another airplane as an FO, you will either have wait to upgrade in-fleet (and thus no additional equipment lock), or upgrade into a different aircraft and have your remaining seat-lock added to the 39-month one. Just something to think about if you switch planes as an SIC, and then upgrade into a non-APU plane.

This is actually a big improvement over the existing contract. Under it, if you switch planes as an FO, you're completely blocked from upgrade until the new 24-month seat-and-equipment lock expires.

Last edited:
Yeaaaaah....thanks for the help...you can go ahead and just kiss my a$$....not on the left side...or the right side.....but right in the middle...

Hot Dog: The Movie. Awesome

Yep. Everybody's up in arms about the possibility of getting it junior-assigned. I don't think they'll be able to get it if they want it! (And I want it too.)...

The 15 day flex certainly looks interesting. As a family, we'd at least like to try it out to see if we like it. Just how senior do you think they mean when they say it will "go senior"?

With Cessna in ICT how would the schedules be in ICT, I see alot of NJ guys in and out of ICT. how senior would that base be?

Schedules same as anywhere else - pick between 18-day, 7/7, or 15 day (if this passes - if not, 7/7 or 18-day reserve). No bidding to get into bases - just let the company know which crew base you will be using. Change as often as you like with a 30-day notice to the company.

Edit - to clarify, schedule bidding would be within the CBA, so the potential is there to be junior assigned to the 15-day, or denied the 15-day if too many people above you bid it. I'm sure you get the idea though.

Latest resources

Back