• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Along with imacdog's reply, in case you are wondering, there is no "basing" of aircraft in ICT so anyone using ICT as their crew base could be on any plane in the fleet. So you wouldn't necessarily be assigned a Cessna product if you choose to live in ICT.

With regards to scheduling, the 18-day Fixed schedule is volunteer-only and it's capped at a 40% participation level. All new-hires are paid wages for the 18-day Fixed schedule in order to accomodate training. One could bid off the 18-day Fixed when IOE is completed, at the next bid period.

Last edited:
Also, from my understanding, where you are based will have no effect on what schedule you are on. The schedules are awarded fleet-wide, irregardless of what your base is.

Also, from my understanding, where you are based will have no effect on what schedule you are on. The schedules are awarded fleet-wide, irregardless of what your base is.

That is correct.

The Beechjet(400XP) is just misunderstood! It is a great little airplane, just doesn't like to climb with wing heat on. At my company we do 2 or 3 legs a day, while other frame do 5 or 6 legs and 14 hour days. Pay being the same, would you rather fly an Excel/X and get hammered or a Beechjet and have a nice relaxing day.

The Beechjet(400XP) is just misunderstood! It is a great little airplane, just doesn't like to climb with wing heat on. At my company we do 2 or 3 legs a day, while other frame do 5 or 6 legs and 14 hour days. Pay being the same, would you rather fly an Excel/X and get hammered or a Beechjet and have a nice relaxing day.

It doesn't like to climb period! :laugh:

Actually it's the 2nd segment climb performance that usually causes crews to be stranded until the wx is VFR.

I'm in the 400XP sim now for initial ground school. Overall I like the jet much better than the Ultra/Encore but that's mostly because of the avionics package. The jet is faster and the cockpit is laid out more logically for us ex-airline types. Of course that fact that it breaks all the time and the crews often only fly 20-30 hours month had no bearing on my bidding the 400XP ;)

AirBear

Latest resources

Back