• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
El Chupacabra said:
ME TOO ... lets go....

El, you have already started...

as far the cash goes and you can replace this income tomorrow.
I already have.

You pilots are just too slow to go-

FAcFriend said:
El, you have already started...

as far the cash goes and you can replace this income tomorrow.
I already have.

You pilots are just too slow to go-

FAcEnemy,

You sound like a real d***head. NJA's problems are primarily related to poor management (extreme cost mismanagement and waste, abysmal employee relations, etc.) - not pilot issues as management would have others believe. The pilots have been waiting for fair contract since 1998 - that's quite a long time ago... Who's bargaining in good faith? Obviously not management.

How would Herb Kelleher appraise the relations between NJA management and labor? Pretty low. See, you and the rest of the management stooges seem to forget that this is a service business, and keeping your front line troops (the people who actually interface with the customer) happy is critical in any service business - that is a FACT. Is that too complex for you to understand? Morale is critical to service delivery.

But hey, if NJA's management is happy to see more owners defect to Citationshares, Flexjet and even Avantair, then they have more to look forward to. I'm sure Herb is shaking his head right about now. Santulli should be proud...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else see a comparison with NJ and New Orleans? I mean jesus just let them sit in their own pi$$ and $hit. The company is doing the same to us.

FacFriend wants to show us how strong they are and drive the pilots out of the buisness. Sorry it's netjets aviation. Without the pilots it's just poor customer service and crappy scheduling.

Yeah it's elitist but so what. Negotiations have stalled because the company won't even provide a decent livable wage. Spin it any way you want but it's just sad. Just shows how much they respect the pilots. Let it burn like New Orleans.

Gooose pull the handle!

Heavy Set said:
FAcEnemy,

You sound like a real d!ckhead. NJA's problems are primarily related to poor management (extreme cost mismanagement and waste, abysmal employee relations, etc.) - not pilot issues as management would have others believe. The pilots have been waiting for fair contract since 1998 - that's quite a long time ago... Who's bargaining in good faith? Obviously not management.

Waiting since 1998 for a fair contract?

Then why did you approve the contract in 1998?

Diesel said:
Anybody else see a comparison with NJ and New Orleans? I mean jesus just let them sit in their own pi$$ and $hit.

Yes, I am seeing some parallels to New Orleans....many of the people in N.O. are compounding their problems by shooting at rescue helicopters, Hospitals, etc...

(sound familiar to the attacks on 135 companies and the other company employees?)

I wont even touch the vermin attacking their own in the superdome....

NJA’s employee relations situation is the creation of your MEC. Management has put an offer on that table last year and it was sabotaged by Strong Union who became your MEC. Every organization has waste and everyone works on keeping waste under control. That includes giving pilots good crew food but denying elk steaks with béarnaise sauce and caviar. Yes, ordered as crew food.

As for Herb Keller, I am sure that his opinion would be; “ Do not to let a group of people inside or outside try and hold the company hostage. Not bankers not employees, no one.” Management has always bargained in good faith, and worked hard to maintain the service levels of the business, while the pilots at the request of the Union have caused slowdowns and excessive mechanicals. It is the Union’s position to maintain solidarity and punish the Owners and the company for your demands.

The Company would like all troops, front line, and support to make a good wage, one that keeps them competitive in the marketplace. But as the pilots have demonstrated that is not their goal. As has been stated on this board, NetJets may cancel future NJA aircraft orders and furlough pilots. Those remaining pilots can be paid more because each little piece of their pie will be a little larger. But employees do not want to see the company shrink, but we will. There will be no furloughs for NJS employees as we will still handle increased demand through other means than NJA pilots. So the only group you are hurting is yourself.

I am sure that Herb is shaking is head, wondering why the pilots are trying to ruin another company. As for market share, NetJets still has 70% market share and no one has taken a single point of share from NetJets.

Oh, by the way. We loved watching you walk in front of the headquarters. It was well done and well organized. And the press you got was fantastic. I think you should exercise more often. From the looks of those walking, it did not appear that anyone was starving and could use the exercise. Maybe a few less elk steaks could help that.

Latest resources

Back