• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Neeleman gone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're forgetting the 11:28 JFK-TUS 3 day that pays 13:30. Do two of those in a row. 4 days away from home, 4 legs, 27 hours. Commutable out pm, commutable in am. And I'm not even senior.
But then you just did 2 redeyes and 2 day sleeps in 4 days. Tell the whole story.

I'm glad to see that everyone approves of Dave Barger taking over. I give this change my personal endorsement!

OK, here's some trivia for you. Guess who my "right hand man" was at New York Air and Continental in the 80's when I was on my reign of terror?

Ah yes, Dave is a great guy. I tought him everything he knows. I'm sure everyone at JBLU will love him, especially when he starts asking for pay cuts. I see he has already done a swell job getting some of you to drink the Kool-Aid and hold out hope that "this time it will be different."

Suckers.

I'm glad to see that everyone approves of Dave Barger taking over. I give this change my personal endorsement!

OK, here's some trivia for you. Guess who my "right hand man" was at New York Air and Continental in the 80's when I was on my reign of terror?

Ah yes, Dave is a great guy. I tought him everything he knows. I'm sure everyone at JBLU will love him, especially when he starts asking for pay cuts. I see he has already done a swell job getting some of you to drink the Kool-Aid and hold out hope that "this time it will be different."

Suckers.

I guess if the person in charge of your Newark operations (Barger) was your "right hand man", what was your left hand man doing to you? I'll leave that up to interpretation, heheh...

Uh, it was a joke and a dig at all those that buy into the 'Delta's going to buy us' fear mantra/so we better unionize BS. Mine was even more improbable though, therefore i posted it.
Oh, I gotcha. Didn't see any smiley faces, thought you were serious. :)

Suckers.

If you're going try and be cute at least get you ducks in a row Frankie. Stephen Wolf was your right hand man and so was Johnny O' as well as Don Burr. Have a miserable day!

Sure. I go to sleep for 8 hours. Bliss kit-pilfered eye mask and ear plugs. That's the whole story.

Cheers,

SCR

FedEx flying for JB wages. No thanks.

Although the Loew's Ventana is nice.

Latest resources

Back