Need Info On Air Cargo Carriers (ACC)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big_al said:
wow, that was so mature! Thank God they hire people like you, with all that class and intelligence
Never claimed to have any class or intelligence. I do know how to take a joke, and make one every now and then. Most guys at ACC.

BTW, I dont think ACC has changed those mins (1500tt,yada yada) in years. When times were hard at the regionals, they didnt have a problem getting people with those times. They do hire lower time guys these days from what i've seen. Don't even need any class! Good luck

Last edited:
Hightower said:
First off, Ready2fly, your an idiot, you probably failed our interview process and are bitter now, time to move on buddy.

As for ACC, it is a good company to work for. There are two branches of flying that we do, scheduled and charter. The scheduled runs are for UPS and DHL, and typically fly Mon. thru Fri nights. Check out our website, www.aircar.com for a route map. On the charter side of things, we work a 19 on, 9 off schedule. I work on the charter side and enjoy the variety of flying that I get, but it is a long time to be away from home. Quite a few married pilots because they don't want to relocate their families, and because of the 9 days off in a row. You can typically make more money on charter than on scheduled.

Most of the pilots you meet enjoy the company and are friendly people. We have jumpseat agreements with a lot of airlines including, NWA, US Air, SWA, Midwest, and others. Ground school is usually 4 - 5 weeks. Will probably sit reserve for a little while.

Hope that helps

What about JetBlue? Can we beg a ride?

Thanks,
The Pig

The 330 is easy (ier?) to trim than a 360. Maybe its been too long since i've flown a 360 tho..... Ahhh. Who needs all those fancy electronics you guys have anyhow!

What are ACC's current bases? I have checked out the route map, but I do not think it reflects the current bases. I was at CHO today on a cross country and asked the ground controller if ACC was still there. He said they have been out of there for awhile. Just curious.

The ACC Shorts have been coming through AVL a lot and parking over night. I've been meaning to get out there and bump into you guys but I just quit the instructing job I had a AVL due to bankruptness so I'm rarely there anymore. I met one guy from GSP a while back and he said good things about the company. My resume has been in for a couple weeks now.

Sorry that ready2fly's sorry ass had to taint this thread. He's an infamous flamebaiter that I assume the moderator dealt with. Thanks Eagleflip if you did. BTW, his avatar is definetly not him and he has nothing to do with that Seminole. He stole that picture of "Captain Bob," the infamous FLX C210 video pilot.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back