• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need Info On Air Cargo Carriers (ACC)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats on the interview, practice the Microsoft sim with the baron or king air, and wear a suit. Good luck to you!

Dear, dear, Ready2Fly!

Arrogance does not equal experienced, in most cases. Obviously, this is a lesson you need to learn someday. Humility will get you much farther in an aviation career.

Personally, I'm a bit fond of the Shorts. I believe a pilot who has had to slug it out at low altitude, in the weather, and actually hand flying, has a much better appreciation and better education for a flying career.

GCD said:
Dear, dear, Ready2Fly!

Arrogance does not equal experienced, in most cases. Obviously, this is a lesson you need to learn someday. Humility will get you much farther in an aviation career.

Personally, I'm a bit fond of the Shorts. I believe a pilot who has had to slug it out at low altitude, in the weather, and actually hand flying, has a much better appreciation and better education for a flying career.

An probably has sharper skills than those who push buttons...not that there's anything wrong with that! ;)

Eric

I Have An Interview With Acc Next Week... Anything I Should Know? I Have Researched As Much As Possible... As You Know, Its Always Good To Hear From People From The Inside... Where Are You Based Out Of Training? How Does That 19/9 Work? Apartment Or Hotel? Whats Your Call Out? 2 Hrs? Any Info Would Be Greatly Appreciatied!!

tonydf35 said:
I Have An Interview With Acc Next Week... Anything I Should Know? I Have Researched As Much As Possible... As You Know, Its Always Good To Hear From People From The Inside... Where Are You Based Out Of Training? How Does That 19/9 Work? Apartment Or Hotel? Whats Your Call Out? 2 Hrs? Any Info Would Be Greatly Appreciatied!!

Check out this site if you havent already:

http://www.aviationinterviews.com/pilotmember.php3

Latest resources

Back