• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need advice, one last time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And FalconCapt. (spelling? sorry) was it you who said you have a stay at home wife and lovely daughter? Good for you. When your daughter grows up to be President or finds a cure for cancer

President? Curing cancer? I bet Falcon Capt has his daughter shooting approaches to mins in FS2002. He's planning on starting partial panel work once she turns 5.

"What? You didn't start time at the FAF? That's it, GO TO YOUR ROOM!" :D :D

750driver,

Yes, we quized him pretty good and made sure he knew a first year FO would only make between 18k-22k. He was just tired of patients coming into the ER and wanting to tell him how to treat their ailment as well as what meds they thought they needed. Can't knock someone for wanting to pursue a dream.

Archer,

Don't assume that because a person does not make a fortune that they cannot be happy, or that their kids will not get a good education.

Re: LOL

Ponypilot said:
And FalconCapt. (spelling? sorry) was it you who said you have a stay at home wife and lovely daughter? Good for you. When your daughter grows up to be President or finds a cure for cancer I know I will be glad she came from a stable home.

PonyPilot... My daughter can be anything she wants to be... That is why I am already investing heavily into a college fund for her... So when she gets that full ride scholarship, I can retire at 49 on her college fund!

She's a smart kid (from Dad ;) ), and full of attitude! (She MUST get that from her mother! :D ) She will excel in whatever she decides to do... I won't push her into aviation, but if she chooses that, I will back her up 110%...

BigD said:
President? Curing cancer? I bet Falcon Capt has his daughter shooting approaches to mins in FS2002. He's planning on starting partial panel work once she turns 5.

"What? You didn't start time at the FAF? That's it, GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

HEY!!!! Have you been looking in my windows?!?!?!?! :D ;)

Archer,

Observe the thick skin and good natured sense of humor of PonyPilot. Did you ever notice in grade school that the only ones who got picked on were the ones that gave the most dramatic reaction to being picked on?

Best of luck Newman.

HEY!!!! Have you been looking in my windows?!?!?!?!

Maybe BigD thinks if he hangs around your house enough you'll make him an FO in the Falcon. With things as tough as they are, you can'tblame him for trying. Lol.

fl350

I'm blushing. That is the nicest thing anyone on here has ever said to me.

(And I know I'm setting myself up with that reply.);)

FlyChicaga said:
So bigD is doing this two? Was that you in the bushes next to me? I thought I smelled Salt Lick. Only kidding! ;) No Falcons for me... I'm holding out for a Bombardier Aerospace Global Express, because what a fine machine that is!!! Is he here yet?

:p

And to think I was just going to ask you if you would like an F/O position with our company... But seeing as we have no Global Expresses I can already tell the answer would be no...

HHmmm... Is BigD around, I think HE likes Falcons!?!?

D*mn,

So you guys are having fun at Falcon D's house, while I'm sitting in the ''bar'' with Archer, drinking a coke :D and watching a mu2 take off??

Sh*t!

g'day!

Latest resources

Back