• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nasty Chief Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This idiot I flew with out of KMEI considered himself to be " a man of integrity and a true warrior for the Lord " but would actually steal time off the airplane for personal little side trips. Usually to do something for his 30yo inept son.:mad:
Peardc10 said:
The " Boss" I flew with won the King A-Hole, and Crazy individual award, this guy I worked with takes the cake..............Too many stories to pass along, it would take days of typing.........

He had mental issues, among everyother issue known to man!!! I had enough, and escaped with my sanity and life!!!!

I may have to write a book or make a movie about my times.........

Unbelievable!!!!

tracearabians said:
This dick head I flew with had the personality of a styrofoam cup!!

:mad:

I know just what you mean!!!!!!!!

tracearabians said:
This dick head I flew with had the personality of a styrofoam cup!!
:mad:

MUUUAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard this week.

I hated having those 2 or almost 3 hour legs and nothing but silence. Talk about uncomfortable. I mean, I'm not like a woman that needs to talk every single second but come on man. Have something interesting to talk about, give me a joke or something...enough with the "well, ummm, here we are"

surely a styrofoam cup!!

Flybet3 said:
MUUUAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard this week.

I hated having those 2 or almost 3 hour legs and nothing but silence. Talk about uncomfortable. I mean, I'm not like a woman that needs to talk every single second but come on man. Have something interesting to talk about, give me a joke or something...enough with the "well, ummm, here we are"

surely a styrofoam cup!!

Had a check airmen at Southern Air like that, imagine a 10 hour trip and not a friggin word from the captain unless I said something or it was an operational reason for opening his mouth. He was a dickhead. Good thing I had a FE there to talk to.

FL350 said:
A chief pilot is just like anything else in life. He may have good and bad tendencies but 90% of it is how YOU deal with him. Positive behavior breeds more positive behavior.

Positive behavior also threatens some chief pilots and that'll make them more of an azzhole or make them fire you.

747flyboy said:
Positive behavior also threatens some chief pilots and that'll make them more of an azzhole or make them fire you.
You are 100 % correct 747. They seem to be a very insecure bunch !!:beer:

I hate the guys that sit in the left seat and pick their nose and then wipe the dingleberries on the yoke. I mean come on ! I'm sitting right there, it's not like I cant see you!!

aussiefly said:
I hate the guys that sit in the left seat and pick their nose and then wipe the dingleberries on the yoke. I mean come on ! I'm sitting right there, it's not like I cant see you!!

Oh ... umm ...sorry. :erm:

Wait. You said "left seat"? OK ... nevermind. :D

I don't know if you would call this guy NASTY, but he does have some quirks.
Been married 4 or 5 times.
Wants to go the opposite direction you request for weather. Always
Suc35ks in training and thinks he is breaking the bank in the sim! Tries to give you tips, instructor finally has enough and hints that you are doing better than he. Brags when he gets home about how he done.
Well off course on low app and will not listen to directions. Later complains that equip is out of "calibration" when he sees runway. Its a GPS.
Thinks airline pilots "Don't have safe procedures" and are terrible pilots,Repeats daily.
Private pilots will ALL soon kill themselves.
VLJets will finish the rest off.
When you are flying left seat, he pulls out the checklist and almost screams OK! Some type of control issue, commanding from the RIGHT seat(we are both typed and same amount of time in type).
Two pilots in our dept but he plays the chief thing to the hilt. No management skills.
Hates pilots who are making a good salary! I love to hear it.

My rant here is done!

747flyboy said:
Had a check airmen at Southern Air like that, imagine a 10 hour trip and not a friggin word from the captain unless I said something or it was an operational reason for opening his mouth. He was a dickhead. Good thing I had a FE there to talk to.

can you imagine having a captain and a FE with zero personality?!?!?!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!:eek:

Latest resources

Back