• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nasty Chief Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
had a chief who took his GF on charters, took the company plane for personal trips and billed them as training flights and alienated most of the other pilots, especially CFIs. ran the business into the ground got laid off and continued to hang around for six months.
ended up at a fractional.

If this is the same guy I flew with, we need to co-author a book. I have tons of info and notes.
:mad:
Peardc10 said:
The " Boss" I flew with won the King A-Hole, and Crazy individual award, this guy I worked with takes the cake..............Too many stories to pass along, it would take days of typing.........

He had mental issues, among everyother issue known to man!!! I had enough, and escaped with my sanity and life!!!!

I may have to write a book or make a movie about my times.........

Unbelievable!!!!

I wondered how long the original thread title would last.

tracearabians said:
Anyone here had any experiences with chief pilots that are truly **************************************** ?:rolleyes:

Well, since most pilots, NOT ALL OF THEM, are azzholes who think they're special because they fly planes, the ones that make it to be Cheif Pilot usually turn into the KING's of AZZHOLES.

But I have worked for some cool ones that don't think they're god.

Most of the people I have had issues with are people with ZERO personality, bad attitude, no manners,zero tolerance and have to mention more than once of how "good" they are. The list is soooo long.

The worst thing about SOME Cheif Pilots is: They try to tell you how to fly in what they think is THEIR aircraft.....I always get a good laugh at that. When they can show me, in the plane, that they can do it better than me than MAYBE I'll alter my technique and/or procedures. Until then, shut the fukk up and go do your paperwork. Luckily I haven't had a bad cheif pilot in awhile.

747flyboy said:
The worst thing about SOME Cheif Pilots is: They try to tell you how to fly in what they think is THEIR aircraft.....I always get a good laugh at that. When they can show me, in the plane, that they can do it better than me than MAYBE I'll alter my technique and/or procedures. Until then, shut the fukk up and go do your paperwork. Luckily I haven't had a bad cheif pilot in awhile.

Ohh please dont remind me, you make me want to go back in time & beat someone

A chief pilot is just like anything else in life. He may have good and bad tendencies but 90% of it is how YOU deal with him. Positive behavior breeds more positive behavior.

This dick head I flew with had the personality of a styrofoam cup!!
:mad:
Flybet3 said:
Most of the people I have had issues with are people with ZERO personality, bad attitude, no manners,zero tolerance and have to mention more than once of how "good" they are. The list is soooo long.

A good crowbar can help breed positive behavior !:nuts:
FL350 said:
A chief pilot is just like anything else in life. He may have good and bad tendencies but 90% of it is how YOU deal with him. Positive behavior breeds more positive behavior.

Latest resources

Back