• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But speaking of TWA, he sure has been quiet since they announced the end of 1/3 of our 401k match and upgrades out of seniority order. TWA, you still there? Or are you at AA?

I was kind of getting worried too, Maybe he is choking on his pride?

Last edited:
Uncle doesn't want the Flex and Options pilots talking. Options planes sit outside and have to be deiced while there is space at the Flex hanger. The guy driving the tug told me that came straight from cgf.

Uncle doesn't want the Flex and Options pilots talking. Options planes sit outside and have to be deiced while there is space at the Flex hanger. The guy driving the tug told me that came straight from cgf.

You weren't invited to the "All hands" Xmas party?

Neither was I. :p

No el. It's guys like you and me that do the work while they go to the parties and take credit for it. They took our christmas bonus[$50.00 Omaha steak] away long ago.

No el. It's guys like you and me that do the work while they go to the parties and take credit for it. They took our christmas bonus[$50.00 Omaha steak] away long ago.

Cabbie, what we are worried about is several thousand $$ in bonus going away...along with upgrades in seniority order. Oh, and the upgrades that are occurring are at a reduced pay rate with no benefits.

Cabbie, what we are worried about is several thousand $$ in bonus going away...along with upgrades in seniority order. Oh, and the upgrades that are occurring are at a reduced pay rate with no benefits.

Have you guys heard anything about your bonuses?

How are the upgrades at a reduced rate with no benefits?

I was kind of getting worried too, Maybe he is choking on his pride?

Sorry, been way to busy training all of the FO pilots that are coming over to FJ to check back on this board. Looking at the current schedule that should slow down sometime in March.

Yes Rat, derailing your fellow pilots is oh so much more "classy" By the way how's that 737 type with no time working out for you? Swa call yet?

But speaking of TWA, he sure has been quiet since they announced the end of 1/3 of our 401k match and upgrades out of seniority order. TWA, you still there? Or are you at AA?

Still here. Been very busy at the TC.

Just as I expected the FO pilots that are going through training are overall doing an amazing job.

I am very disappointed that we lost the extra 3% 401(k) match.

I missed when we started the upgrades out of seniority order. Are you referring to the dedicated crew thing? Last I was told is that they are changing the concept to more honor seniority. I personally hope the whole thing dies. It is bad for the whole pilot group.

Latest resources

Back