Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured judging from your earlier post you probably did have E.D. now I am sure. I bet that is hard on the home life.

Dirt

Listen moron.

The people here (and on other message boards) have tried to talk to NW_Pilot until we were blue in the face about how he was quickly going to be shark bait. He wouldn't and will not listen.

I have more international overwater experience than he has total time.

You have almost NO experience and haven't a clue what you are talking about.

So either have a point and know what you are talking about or take your childish sexual dysfunction comments elsewhere. It only shows that you have absolutely no clue what is going on here if you have to resort to petty low brow comments when you have nothing else to say.

That ED comment wasn't even funny. Jerry Seinfeld you aren't.

Whatever you say Sir... You seem to be a "Fly for Fun" type so I won't bother to go in to the differences between "fly for fun" and being a professional pilot.

It's pretty obvious I don't think that highly of myself which is why wouldn't touch the trip NW_Pilot is doing for 200 times what he's doing it for.

It's pretty obvious I am not the airline type. HawkDrvr their are doctors can help you with that low self esteem.

moron

I was thinking maybe I will go practice my flying around a point and build a few hundred more hours and maybe I can go get that coveted job flying freight on a Lear and then I might make enough in a year to pay for the hanger rent on my airplanes.

Dirt

Listen moron.

The people here (and on other message boards) have tried to talk to NW_Pilot until we were blue in the face about how he was quickly going to be shark bait. He wouldn't and will not listen.

I have more international overwater experience than he has total time.

Talk all you want I do listen. all i here is go to airlines bla bla bla!! This is my choice to ferry airplanes.

Let me guess the great lakes in a turbine aircraft hahahahaha flying to Canada and back?

It's pretty obvious I am not the airline type. HawkDrvr their are doctors can help you with that low self esteem.

Not the airline type either. Fortune 150 corporate with absolutely no self esteem issues. Got plenty of time under my belt and make a very good living flying. You get places in this business by experience and reputation.

My advice would be not to sacrifice one for the other. Good luck, really I mean that. But I think you're going to hurt yourself or your career before it's all over. Hope I am wrong but you don't do well with listening to others who've been down the road before. Not a good way to go.

Dirt is not a professional pilot, and from his kinder-age posts, hardly someone from whom I'd put a great deal of weight on their encouragement.
You want adventure, do it on your own time and with your own equipment. You want to make a living do it as a pro and you'll get a lot further.

Last edited:
And some wonder why I don't post all my adventures!!!

You can't really post too many adventures when you have only had a few.

NW_Pilot said:
I love flying overweight flying Gas Cans across/to places most fear and/or are not willing to go.

You have one overwater crossing that I know of. One. Not a big long resume if you ask me.

NW_Pilot said:
Totally beats sitting there being a underpaid glorified bus driver maybe when I am in my 40's or 50's I may think of that but now it's fun.

On another message board a few months back you were stating that you were going to have to sell your home because you couldn't pay the bills. And you claim airline pilots are underpaid? Get real.

Don't worry about the airlines dude. You aint ever going to be flying for the airlines.

NW_Pilot said:
I am still new in the industry but best way to learn is to go and do it.

What? Earlier you were talking about flying to all these places that few people wanted or feared to go. Now you are saying you are new to this industry? What is it? Either you have all this experience or you dont.

NW_Pilot said:
You all can now wait till my book is published may take many decades to know the conclusion of this adventure.

I am thinking something along the lines of a book titled, "Six feet under" or "Sharkfeed" Because that is what you are going to be if you dont stop this nonsense.

NW_Pilot said:
I may now even block the N number from online tracking as most do!!!

Yeah right.

NW_Pilot said:
Laters my battery is now charging and the i-net is slow in the room back to playing with female humans I go.

Aren't you married with children?

Talk all you want I do listen. all i here is go to airlines bla bla bla!! This is my choice to ferry airplanes.

Let me guess the great lakes in a turbine aircraft hahahahaha flying to Canada and back?

Nope, I have flown the tracks quite a few times in a Heavy Corporate. Not that it is all that big of a deal or anything.

Not the airline type either. Fortune 150 corporate with absolutely no self esteem issues. Got plenty of time under my belt and make a very good living flying. You get places in this business by experience and reputation.

My advice would be not to sacrifice one for the other. Good luck, really I mean that. But I think you're going to hurt yourself or your career before it's all over. Hope I am wrong but you don't do well with listening to others who've been down the road before. Not a good way to go.

My rep in the ferry business is good and growing and I am making a lot of good connections in the industry.

I was thinking maybe I will go practice my flying around a point and build a few hundred more hours and maybe I can go get that coveted job flying freight on a Lear and then I might make enough in a year to pay for the hanger rent on my airplanes.

Dirt

I dont fly night freight in a Lear but that is something different entirely.

You dont know what you are talking about. You haven't got a clue. SO, to disguise the fact that you are a clueless amateur you crack stupid ED jokes and brag about hangar rent that no one here gives a damn about.

Seriously, you aren't funny and you have nothing to contribute.

Run along.

My rep in the ferry business is good and growing and I am making a lot of good connections in the industry.

Fantastic as long as you want to be a ferry pilot for the rest of your life. (not that there's anything wrong with that....)

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back