Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...never once called you, bub. Are you really that surprised you're getting prank calls with all of your antics? There's a reason for it.

He tried again and turned back...again.

So what was wrong this time?

He can tell you in 4 days after his ban is over. Well... maybe

My grandpa flew the same route in a Lockheed Loadstar in the 40's. Thankfully there were no a-holes heckling from the peanut gallery back then.

My grandpa flew the same route in a Lockheed Loadstar in the 40's. Thankfully there were no a-holes heckling from the peanut gallery back then.

I'm sure your qualifications/experience are such that you could easily refute the opinions the so-called "peanut gallery..." Care to tell us all about the many oceanic crossings, international procedures courses, or other applicable training you have under your belt ? Or are we all to rely on "my grandpa flew the same route" as proof the peanut gallery's assumptions are incorrect ? :erm:

Please sir, enlighten us....

Last edited:

Ya I bet your grandpa was trained on the loadstar, instead of receiving the POH, His Fees, and the keys.....and see ya.

I'm sure your qualifications/experience are such that you could easily refute the opinions the so-called "peanut gallery..." Care to tell us all about the many oceanic crossings, international procedures courses, or other applicable training you have under your belt ? Or are we all to rely on "my grandpa flew the same route" as proof the peanut gallery's assumptions are incorrect ? :erm:

Please sir, enlighten us....

I haven't heard any criticism of his oceanic flight planning, international procedures, or applicable training... just a lot of personal attacks including posting a photo. Very professional indeed. If you have specific criticisms, please sir, enlighten us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back