Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
1, Yes I have! What better than a Ferry Pilot thats done it for more then 30 years!!!!
2, Some Commander Time
3, Not my tank install and is FAA approved.
3, I have a Crash AXE and I will chop through window quick before the water but chance of the tanks not crushing you on impact hahaha... whats the point.
4, Yea I looked!!!
5, Runway length was just fine!!! There is a smaller one here so my choice was right!!!

1.) So you're training under a ferry pilot Yoda using the ferry pilot force?
2.) Define "some." Does this "some" include a thorough checkout and flying the aircraft for any extended period of time or simply a here are the keys, your fee and see ya checkout?
3.) Ha! HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!
4.) What did you find and was it before some others did the dirty work for you?
5.) I once had my choice of two fat chicks at a bar. I chose the smaller one with a tongue ring. Just because I made the "right" choice doesn't make it a good choice.
3.) HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

Nice creases in the shirt. Must have come right out of the box.

Oh, and you have your eppalettes on backwards.

Yea, it was just out of the box and photo was used to make a quick ID tag for when landing other places in the world. Them places if you don't look like a pilot and/or have some sort of badge they will not let you back to your airplane let alone pass through security. No matter if it be a 172 or a 737!

Why is the trip on hold?

I wouldn't want to be on that trip to HNL but for gods sake these guys act like you are on a suicide mission. It's called PERSONAL CHOICE, you look at all the parameters and decide you can do it and your willing to do it for a price that you and the owner of the a/c that is paying for the ferry flight agree too, I say go for it. As for being labeled a wh#re for doing this too cheap....I say it's capitalism. As for the guys that think you are wh#ring yourself out and doing this too cheap well maybe they should start a ferry company and charge what they feel is appropiate and do a better job than you and put you out of business.

Dirt

I wouldn't want to be on that trip to HNL but for gods sake these guys act like you are on a suicide mission. It's called PERSONAL CHOICE, you look at all the parameters and decide you can do it and your willing to do it for a price that you and the owner of the a/c that is paying for the ferry flight agree too, I say go for it. As for being labeled a wh#re for doing this too cheap....I say it's capitalism. As for the guys that think you are wh#ring yourself out and doing this too cheap well maybe they should start a ferry company and charge what they feel is appropiate and do a better job than you and put you out of business.

Dirt

Thanks I agree! Watch your spelling they will punish you for that!!!

Them places if you don't look like a pilot and/or have some sort of badge they will not let you back to your airplane let alone pass through security.

Wow thats ironic, because you dont look like a pilot in the first place. More like a short little Napoleon with a death wish.

I am still intrigued by your just out of the box pilot shirt and your backwards eppallettes. How did you take that picture with a straight face

Not sure it's a straight face!!! Was a fun night playing around with Photo Shop and drinking beers haahahaha! Glad your getting a laugh out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back