• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My FOM is getting BIG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a pilot with NJA, I agree 110%. Very tasteless comment in this environment. Every outfit has these kind though, as unfortunate as it is.

I'll second that. You could say I have had a revelation over the past few days and this is exactly why. It's not even about just the unemployed pilots around the country, it's about ALL of the unemployed. We at Netjets have a great job yet we will always find something to bitch about. We always fall back on "Well it's the principle of the matter" when asked why we're always bickering about the smallest of things.

I'm just one pilot here out of about 3000 but I hope you guys on the street know that not all of us share the same ideas and beliefs.

Sooooo...... because people have been furloughed at other fracs we should stop trying to make things better here at NJA?

Can someone answer why each a/c can't have its own FOM so don't have to carry one in the cockpit. How is answering that question going to bring on further doom and gloom to this economy?

Life continues........

It won't you right, but minor problems like this, you should take them internally with your superiors and not on a public forum, where many of our brother and sisters that read on here looking for some hope, are out there trying to figure it out how to pay their mortgage and put food on the table!!
And you are complaining about a big FOM?....come dude.

I was thinking I could carry it in my Christmas Cooler. The cooler also comes in handy with all the hotel shows....

Awesome idea! Then there could be a "NetJets Pilot Carrying Cooler" thread on FI in the Regional section.

NJA guys complaining with many pilots on furlough and in crappy jobs.... wow....

Holy cow!!! I finally agree with Rez on something! This truly makes me nervous......Hopefully the sun will still rise tomorrow.;)

NJA guys complaining with many pilots on furlough and in crappy jobs.... wow....

Dude...shut up. And most of those are represented by your $hitbag union....add 2+2....

...and by the way, pilots complain..that's what we/they do.

We at Netjets have a great job yet we will always find something to bitch about.

Like the new credit card? ;)

But yeah....knock of these stupid post...really...you make the rest of us look bad.

Pilots complain because they're always striving for better. It's their nature, never be satisfied with the status quo. That is how we evolved from living in tree's to flying airplanes. Though I'll admit I haven't been complaining about much lately.

as a really awesome NJ captain, I can say the only thing I can complain about is all the other guys that are laid off/furloughed......

In these times it shows incredible lack of class to complain about dumb$hit stuff when there are guys that can't feed their families who would love to have all our little petty problems.

Isn't a "little petty" problem a big problem?

I could be wrong as I'm only "sorta" awesome....

Latest resources

Back