• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My FOM is getting BIG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isn't a "little petty" problem a big problem?

I could be wrong as I'm only "sorta" awesome....

What I mean is a lotta us complain about "petty problems" when there are guys outta work. Right now I dont give a rat's a$$ how crappy my crew food is.....see what I'm getting at?

Common, how could you miss the humor of that post? I had triple nuances in there wrapped around a dab of subtle wit.

Disclaimer: This post is LOADED with assumptions.

Hmmm.... Let's think about this from a business standpoint. How much does it cost to send out revisions too 3000 pilots? Let's say for arguments sake it costs $5 (I have no clus the actual amount). Then lets say for arguments sake it costs another $1 to print out the actual pages (probably less, but I'm rounding for the mathmatically challenged). That would be a grand total of $18,000 to send out an FOM revision.

Now what would it cost if we had a single manual for the ship? Just sending them to 500 airframes instead of 3000 a savings of 83%. I'll gladly donate my FOM to this cause.

Hey NJAbounded, settle down. Remember this?

Just got a nice backpack in the mail, is that the new tranportation mode for it, standby just got a new revision in the mail.....

That's funny like the rape of a geriatric.

I love it when people post stupid crap and then come back on a tangent topic saying, "oh yeah...snap, like for sure that's totally redonkulous!"

Thank god for memory...

Last edited:
I think it's amazing the humor was realized in the original post!!!!

The humor may be realized on the NJASAP bitch board, but not on a public forum with real people out of work. The clue bird flew right over your head, it would appear.

Hmmm.... Let's think about this from a business standpoint. How much does it cost to send out revisions too 3000 pilots? Let's say for arguments sake it costs $5 (I have no clus the actual amount). Then lets say for arguments sake it costs another $1 to print out the actual pages (probably less, but I'm rounding for the mathmatically challenged). That would be a grand total of $18,000 to send out an FOM revision.

Now what would it cost if we had a single manual for the ship? Just sending them to 500 airframes instead of 3000 a savings of 83%. I'll gladly donate my FOM to this cause.

Fischman,

What only ONE disclaimer?! :eek: I would have included at least three!!! ;)

IDEtoNJA

FOM whats that? Oh yeah thats the book that is permanently in our plane so we don't have to carry it.

its not a new idea until someone at NJA thinks of it. :)

Latest resources

Back