My FOM is getting BIG

Total Time
Just got a nice backpack in the mail, is that the new tranportation mode for it, standby just got a new revision in the mail.....

Way2Broke

Total Time
I would love to have your problems!

ProFracPilot

What's it doing now?
Total Time
Do you guys really still get paper revisions?

DO-82 driver

Total Time
200+
I guess we're waiting for FAA approval for it to be used as a supplimental flotation device.

Semore Butts

Total Time
9000+
Another Backpack?

You mean the Christmas Back pack or is this a different one?

T-1GUY

Total Time
4000+
I was thinking I could carry it in my Christmas Cooler. The cooler also comes in handy with all the hotel shows....

FLYLOW22

Total Time
TT
Someone remind me please why we can't leave a single copy in the plane??

Rez O. Lewshun

Save the Profession
Total Time
X>X
NJA guys complaining with many pilots on furlough and in crappy jobs.... wow....

Pervis

Total Time
12000+
NJA guys complaining with many pilots on furlough and in crappy jobs.... wow....
As a pilot with NJA, I agree 110%. Very tasteless comment in this environment. Every outfit has these kind though, as unfortunate as it is.

landlover

Total Time
5000+
Someone remind me please why we can't leave a single copy in the plane??
we do it this way, and btw yes it is poor taste to be complaining about something so trivial.

G200_PILOT

Total Time
5:01PM
As a pilot with NJA, I agree 110%. Very tasteless comment in this environment. Every outfit has these kind though, as unfortunate as it is.

I'll second that. You could say I have had a revelation over the past few days and this is exactly why. It's not even about just the unemployed pilots around the country, it's about ALL of the unemployed. We at Netjets have a great job yet we will always find something to bitch about. We always fall back on "Well it's the principle of the matter" when asked why we're always bickering about the smallest of things.

I'm just one pilot here out of about 3000 but I hope you guys on the street know that not all of us share the same ideas and beliefs.

DO-82 driver

Total Time
200+
Sooooo...... because people have been furloughed at other fracs we should stop trying to make things better here at NJA?

Can someone answer why each a/c can't have its own FOM so don't have to carry one in the cockpit. How is answering that question going to bring on further doom and gloom to this economy?

Life continues........

GSXR600

Total Time
.1solo
It won't you right, but minor problems like this, you should take them internally with your superiors and not on a public forum, where many of our brother and sisters that read on here looking for some hope, are out there trying to figure it out how to pay their mortgage and put food on the table!!
And you are complaining about a big FOM?....come dude.

RP170

Total Time
I was thinking I could carry it in my Christmas Cooler. The cooler also comes in handy with all the hotel shows....
Awesome idea! Then there could be a "NetJets Pilot Carrying Cooler" thread on FI in the Regional section.

FastJP4

Total Time
enough

Holy cow!!! I finally agree with Rez on something! This truly makes me nervous......Hopefully the sun will still rise tomorrow.;)

JungleJett

Total Time
Dude...shut up. And most of those are represented by your $hitbag union....add 2+2....

...and by the way, pilots complain..that's what we/they do.

We at Netjets have a great job yet we will always find something to bitch about.
Like the new credit card? ;)

But yeah....knock of these stupid post...really...you make the rest of us look bad.

cjdriver

Pilots complain because they're always striving for better. It's their nature, never be satisfied with the status quo. That is how we evolved from living in tree's to flying airplanes. Though I'll admit I haven't been complaining about much lately.

brokeflyer

Total Time
as a really awesome NJ captain, I can say the only thing I can complain about is all the other guys that are laid off/furloughed......

In these times it shows incredible lack of class to complain about dumb$hit stuff when there are guys that can't feed their families who would love to have all our little petty problems.

glasspilot

Total Time
9K'ish
Isn't a "little petty" problem a big problem?

I could be wrong as I'm only "sorta" awesome....