• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My conversation with a "Delta" pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've seen $hitty male pilots and $hitty female pilots. The worst female pilot I've seen was a double-AA (afirmative action) pilot (minority and female). When she was busted on a checkride she cried sexism and racism. A $h!tty female pilot is more likely to get hired than an equally $hitty male pilot. That's probably why the female accident rate is higher.

Last edited:
Who wears their uniform outside the airport, aircraft, or outside a vehicle on its way to or from the airport? Maybe it's excusable if you're stopping at a gas station on the way to work, otherwise....

If I must go out in public in uniform, the least I can do is take the wings, epaulets, id badge, and tie off, untuck my shirt, and unbutton the collar. Better to look like a mormon who's turned to crack.....

viper548 said:
I've seen $hitty male pilots and $hitty female pilots. The worst female pilot I've seen was a double-AA (afirmative action) pilot (minority and female). When she was busted on a checkride she cried sexism and racism. A $h!tty female pilot is more likely to get hired than an equally $hitty male pilot. That's probably why the female accident rate is higher.

Figures you'd find away to keep on spinning. Throw a "$hitty male" reference in there but talk about a specific case of a "$hitty female" pilot.

I've seen $hitty male pilots fly perfectly good airplanes into the ground on numerous occasions killing hundreds and hundreds of people. I guess that fact is somehow lost in all this "discussion".

Typical. Keep talking if it makes you feel better about yourself as a pilot and a man. I personally don't need validation of either.

Yank McCobb said:
Figures you'd find away to keep on spinning. Throw a "$hitty male" reference in there but talk about a specific case of a "$hitty female" pilot.

I've seen $hitty male pilots fly perfectly good airplanes into the ground on numerous occasions killing hundreds and hundreds of people. I guess that fact is somehow lost in all this "discussion".

Typical. Keep talking if it makes you feel better about yourself as a pilot and a man. I personally don't need validation of either.

The $hitty male pilots usually get weeded out in UPT. I've flown with EXCELLENT female pilots. That post you are refering to was about a horrible female pilot that nearly stalled a heavy jet in the traffic pattern and protested when she was busted for it. My post wasn't about weather male pilots are better than female pilots. It was about $hitty female pilots getting opportunities that $hitty male pilots don't.

During our activation, this same female pilot was very vocal about how she shouldn't have to fly on 3-week missions because she has kids. A male pilot was also vocal about not wanting to fly missions for the same reason. HE was asked to find a new squadron.

Last edited:
I know what it was about. I was just calling attention to your "way" of thinking...and how you think it's valid.

Enough said...about YOU. In fact, every time you open your mouth, you communicate it loud and clear.

Good day, simpleton. I hope you continue to find others who you can blame your shortcomings on.

Some people have nothing better to do than try and inflate their own sense of self-wo

Sir, I could not agree with you more, Wouldn't it be intersting
if this forum was face-to- face, Betcha half of this junk wouldnt even mentally concieved

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back