Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyinyourShorts said:
Definatly a double-bagger......

wow so you would have to put a paper bag over her head, and yours?!!?!?

damn she was that bad????

I usually don't get asked who I fly for unless I wear my pilot uniform to the grocery store, home owners association meeting or class reunion. Yes I wear the hat and blazer too, four bars on the cuffs, scrambled eggs on the bill. ;)

Bryan D said:
I usually don't get asked who I fly for unless I wear my pilot uniform to the grocery store, home owners association meeting or class reunion. Yes I wear the hat and blazer too, four bars on the cuffs, scrambled eggs on the bill. ;)

LOL!!

T-Gates said:
Being owned by Delta means EVERYTHING!

:rolleyes: ;)

T-Gates..When does it stop? You have a good reply (is it sad to say I know that quote?), you had the a** tapping Barney (which was awesome!) and now this avatar??

Dang! :D

Drinks on me, as long as you are not what I envision of a Flightinfo tool..Not really liked, although people tolerate you to your face, probably overweight and know way too much about computers.

Last edited:
hbrow15 said:
freaking stupid!! of course accident percentages among women are higher than among men, there are more male pilots than female. if you have 10 men and 1 has an accident thats a accident rate of 1%, if there are 2 females and 1 has an accident thats and accident rate of 50% among women.

Wouldn't that be 10% for men??

Latest resources

Back