• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Moving USAPA Forward

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's a BIGGER driving force behind all this. Bigger than USAPA, AOL, the Nic ,East/West, blah, blah. Its in play, just watch closely.
The interested party does not care about issues with a flawed sli award. They will impose their will AT ALL COST. To see a worthwhile transaction come to fruition. But oh well I'm just an easthole, what do I know......

There's a BIGGER driving force behind all this. Bigger than USAPA, AOL, the Nic ,East/West, blah, blah. Its in play, just watch closely.
The interested party does not care about issues with a flawed sli award. They will impose their will AT ALL COST. To see a worthwhile transaction come to fruition. But oh well I'm just an easthole, what do I know......

What flawed SLI award?

AFO's always waiting just a little longer for their secret weapon to null out the NIC. Dream on, while money is left at the table. I do not know about you guys, but I work for money, not status....

Must be a slow day in PHX.... All the Usual suspects are on the prowl. May this have something to do with the elections? Hummm.

If you don't have something definitive then I find it hard to believe anything you say. Spill the beans oh "wise-insider", tell us what awaits us. Wait... Just for fun I want to see if I can guess. The APA has decided that the east guys have their best interest at heart and have declared their loyalty to the "gold standard." Close...? Either way not one damn thing you folks pontificate has come close.

www.fergusonforpresident.com

www.koontzforvp.com

I encourage every East pilot on here to set aside your feelings about NIC or the West for 5 minutes and 30 seconds and watch the video on their site. Without prejudging them based on wild, baseless rumors and speculation (about AOL or other ridiculous claims), listen to their message. One theme comes through -- unity. These guys both understand that divided we will continue to rot at the bottom of the barrel. But unified, we can move forward to a real contract. Note that there is no malice towards us on the East (not even against the whack-jobs that tried to personally destroy them). Take a couple of minutes to read their statements and to watch the video before making up your minds. If you still don't support them, then what did you really lose? At least you will have made an honest, educated decision. In my opinion, these two are the best chance we have for ending this nightmare, moving forward, and getting a new contract...

It is clear to me who will support the pilot group's best interests in this election -- Eric and Jeff.

Andy

Are these the guys who produced Internet Trash Talk about "The Usapaian's and their world?".

....Then NOTHING to worry about....

Hey B-atch

plenty to worry about if the turnout on the east is too low - lets say for example that 85% of the eligible phx westicles vote for "their guy" and the east has a low turnout and splinters the votes for the east'holes - it is entirely possible that one of the westicles gets 50.1 percent - which would then negate the need for a run- off of the top two vote getters.

Metrojet

Latest resources

Back