• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Moving USAPA Forward

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how the westies are quick to bring up loa 93 as if THEY imposed it on the east as punishment. East is stuck on loa 93 but captures advancement via attrition. West gets "NOTHING"!!, severe entrenchment and NO advancement. WHO is hurting more? By the rants on these, and other boards, I would venture to say that the West is ready for change....

DAL 12 year FO on A320 = 119/HR
US 16 year Captain A320 = 124/HR
US 16 Year FO A320 = 85HR

You Easties are just Stupid.

pay_usairways2012b.png

pay_delta2012.png

Funny how the westies are quick to bring up loa 93 as if THEY imposed it on the east as punishment. East is stuck on loa 93 but captures advancement via attrition. West gets "NOTHING"!!, severe entrenchment and NO advancement. WHO is hurting more? By the rants on these, and other boards, I would venture to say that the West is ready for change....

Who wants to break it to this guy that he would still get his advancement PLUS shed LOA93 by dumping USAPA's opposition to the inevitable NIC.

It's like handing the prisoner the key to unlocking the jail cell and they toss it away saying, "In here my meals are free. If I left, I'd have to pay for them. I'm actually ahead by remaining locked up. Why can't you see that?"

Who wants to break it to this guy that he would still get his advancement PLUS shed LOA93 by dumping USAPA's opposition to the inevitable NIC.

It's like handing the prisoner the key to unlocking the jail cell and they toss it away saying, "In here my meals are free. If I left, I'd have to pay for them. I'm actually ahead by remaining locked up. Why can't you see that?"

Ha! Great analogy! Just goes to show that you can't fix stupid. All one has to do is look at their history and clearly one can easily discern it is they who are the common denominator.

DAL 12 year FO on A320 = 119/HR
US 16 year Captain A320 = 124/HR
US 16 Year FO A320 = 85HR

You Easties are just Stupid.

You know, it really isn't nice to insult stupid people like that.

PHXFLYR

You westies don't get it do ya. While your all huddled around the Nic, a bigger plan has been taking shape for the last two years. Unfortunate for YOU the play at hand does not include the WEST. Stay tuned for more, then well know who STUPID is...

You westies don't get it do ya. While your all huddled around the Nic, a bigger plan has been taking shape for the last two years. Unfortunate for YOU the play at hand does not include the WEST. Stay tuned for more, then well know who STUPID is...

There's always hope just around the corner and a boogey man in the closet with you guys.

We've been hearing that kind of bravado for so long it's not even funny. Mind games. You can't even get out of your own way. Everything has been in your favor throughout, yet.....you can't get out of your own way.

The big, bad wolf is gonna huff and puff and blow the house down. Oh wait a minute, no he's not, he can't get out of his own way. He's out of breath. He's out of ideas. He's out of brain cells. He can't get out of his own way.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back