• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Moving USAPA Forward

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course I could! However, I'll let the 4th Federal Judge, (silver) that has slammed USAPA explain it to you for me in the next few months.

It's a civil hearing not a criminal one so the word "law" isn't applicable. If I sue my business partner for financial damage it doesn't become "law". "Slammed"? Really? Why don't I feel "slammed"? If someone slams you shouldn't you feel it? If you don't even feel it shouldn't it be a differant word than "slammed"? Do you really believe the judge is going to change the RLA and take my rights away to vote "no" on a contract that would make the nic the list? Her decision is going to affect me the same as the awful awful injunction affected me!!!!!!

It's a civil hearing not a criminal one so the word "law" isn't applicable. If I sue my business partner for financial damage it doesn't become "law". "Slammed"? Really? Why don't I feel "slammed"? If someone slams you shouldn't you feel it? If you don't even feel it shouldn't it be a differant word than "slammed"? Do you really believe the judge is going to change the RLA and take my rights away to vote "no" on a contract that would make the nic the list? Her decision is going to affect me the same as the awful awful injunction affected me!!!!!!

DFR is under the heading of "labor law" the TA is under the heading "contract law" if you didn't know even that much than I would just write it off as you simply believing the ridiculous bs from your fake union. You've been on loa93 for 5 YEARS longer than you were ever supposed to. That's called getting slammed. Why don't you feel it? Because you're an angry FO who doesn't care a whit about anything other than rebuilding your career upon the backs of innocent west pilots. Won't happen. Ever. That should be obvious by now.

Vote no all you want. That's perfectly legal. However, when a union intentionally refuses to fairly represent all of its pilots....that's a problem. your problem.

becket, you are just another example of Why the East wants No part in a merger with the west..

Take the Nic, and let's all get a freaking pay raise like we deserve...

Take the Nic, and let's all get a freaking pay raise like we deserve...

Not gonna happen. To much at stake. The only solution requires a give and take approach,hense a negotiated settlement. If the west continues to demand the Nic, this whole mess will last decades. The west has the Nic, but the east has the VOTES!! No compromise, no CBA. The east lingers on loa93, and the west stagnates.

Take Doh with C and R and let's all get a freaking pay raise like we deserve...

M

becket, you are just another example of Why the East wants No part in a merger with the west..

What the F mAkes you think any West pilots ever wanted to be associated with your dying POS US Air? "hey guys, you know what would be cool? If we could merge with a bunch of dishonest, unethical pricks who don't have enough sense after multiple furloughs over two DECADES to find a job aside from their bloated Regional Airline in Pittsburgh"

Right. Nobody wanted to ever be in the same room with you cowards either. Your votes will never trump the Law. You'll be on BK pay/work rules for many more years to come. Someday, somehow, a contract is going to be put to a vote with the Federally mandated Nic. Award. It will pass on the first round.

Last edited:
DFR is under the heading of "labor law" the TA is under the heading "contract law" if you didn't know even that much than I would just write it off as you simply believing the ridiculous bs from your fake union. You've been on loa93 for 5 YEARS longer than you were ever supposed to. That's called getting slammed. Why don't you feel it? Because you're an angry FO who doesn't care a whit about anything other than rebuilding your career upon the backs of innocent west pilots. Won't happen. Ever. That should be obvious by now.

Vote no all you want. That's perfectly legal. However, when a union intentionally refuses to fairly represent all of its pilots....that's a problem. your problem.

I was talking about the DJ thing with Silver which when she rules it wont be a "law". Do you seriously believe the company would have moved off the Kirby proposal at all even if we had no seniority dispute? I agree we could have had that stinking contract many years ago...why do you westies love Kirby so much?

Latest resources

Back