• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Moving USAPA Forward

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on Gup, Have you not heard of the average age of the pilot group ? Lucky they are not voting via the telegraph. BallotPoint is available but I think only the 3rd list folks know how to use it.

Isn't you talking about old people like the pot calling the kettle black? :p Mail-in ballot delivered by pony express for some of you geezers..... How's reserve? Flying much up there?

East pilots have a hard on for being a captain (i.e. E-190 CA). Keep em, I'll keep bypassing, but would like a pay raise this decade to offset inflation. Wow, upgrade at 62 and retire after three years on reserve, a dream come true!!!

Isn't you talking about old people like the pot calling the kettle black? :p Mail-in ballot delivered by pony express for some of you geezers..... How's reserve? Flying much up there?

At any other airline I would probably be lumped in with the AARP crowd but at Airways I am still a young pup. Just ask the FA's, They will tell ya. Remember to have them turn up their hearing aides before you ask though ;-) Still pretty slow up here (knocking wood) I have a feeling that's about to change next month.

Pick up your , "It's someone else's fault" T-shirt at the door. :)

Don't be ashamed that you voted for USAPA. Come out of the closet. Its ok. A lot of Westies have come to terms with voting in USAPA. You really aren't the victim you always wanted to be. :)

Turtle is still under the delusion that the west pilots are ready to scale the walls to get at PHL and CLT. What he needs to do is ask Bradford why he rejected the west's right to continue section 6 negotiations. If the pay gap was even larger than it is now, there might be less vocal demands for a contract.

But the east in typical hissy-fit fashion decided that if they couldn't get pay parity out of the company, they would ignore the west's section 6 rights.

Which brings us to the hybrid DFR and the east's only choice to secure gains pre-AA merger - Ferguson/Koontz.

Go back to bed Turtle, we'll let you know how it all turned out! :)

Turtle is still under the delusion that the west pilots are ready to scale the walls to get at PHL and CLT. What he needs to do is ask Bradford why he rejected the west's right to continue section 6 negotiations. If the pay gap was even larger than it is now, there might be less vocal demands for a contract.

But the east in typical hissy-fit fashion decided that if they couldn't get pay parity out of the company, they would ignore the west's section 6 rights.

Which brings us to the hybrid DFR and the east's only choice to secure gains pre-AA merger - Ferguson/Koontz.

Go back to bed Turtle, we'll let you know how it all turned out! :)

I'll never understand why West folks can be so corrosive in their rhetoric and then shamelessly propose the East vote in favor of the West candidates, who say they have no intention of upholding the constitution of the pilots they seek to serve. :blush:

I'll never understand why West folks can be so corrosive in their rhetoric and then shamelessly propose the East vote in favor of the West candidates, who say they have no intention of upholding the constitution of the pilots they seek to serve. :blush:

You probably don't understand why usapa and it's constitution are failures either.

Yes, why is this not the Constitution of our country?
http://www.civilwarhome.com/csconstitution.htm

USAPA could put DOH in their constitution once a joint contract was in place, but not while they are still under the restrictions of the Transition Agreement.

Understand it now?

Latest resources

Back