Most Junior UAL Pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

UALX727

Just wondering how far back the furloughs have gone at UAL, with the corresponding date of hire. I am ex-UAL and wonder how many of my buds are still there. Thanks.

Also, are they done furloughing yet?

Early 99 or late 98......For now no more planned furloughes but with no retirments till late 2012 and only airplane orders to replace other aircraft it will be a long wait for recalls.

Yeah they don't let the furlough guys have access to that stuff anymore was just going off other people who will be couch surfing for some time!

I'd bet 8 yrs before anything, rights end at 10 yrs. All bets are off if there is a merger. I don't expect to ever be recalled, nor would I go back. Been there done that! and didn't get a t-shirt signed by uncle tittie!

I've actually heard rumors of a small recall in the spring. I'm not sure I believe the rumor...but it is floating around.

Close, but incorrect.

UA's junior active pilot was hired 08/02/99. That's seniority #6497 on the 2009 list.

Was an Aug of '99 hire. Glad to have been able to move on, but feel for the ones who couldn't escape. Sucks...

Just wondering how far back the furloughs have gone at UAL, with the corresponding date of hire. I am ex-UAL and wonder how many of my buds are still there. Thanks.

Also, are they done furloughing yet?

enjoying it aren't you..why do you care?

I am guessing recalls starting slowly by the end of 2010. My question is who is going to want to come back? I know there are several of us here in the desert and in china making a pretty good paycheck, but it is not home. I am not in a rush to come back to poor wages and work rules anytime soon, but I do want to come home.

Latest resources

Back