• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most Challenging Regional Aircraft??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've got six types. The EMB-120 is by far the most challenging of the six. It works you even during taxi. But like most of the previous posters, I love the bird. 30 pax @ 300 KTAS @ 1000 lbs./hour...you can't beat that.

A good trick I've learned on the Dash is to put one wheel down first. Makes up for the lack of trailing link :)

ceo_of_the_sofa said:
A good trick I've learned on the Dash is to put one wheel down first. Makes up for the lack of trailing link :)

The Caribbean Sun'ers do that all the time. Cheaters..... ;)

geshields said:
The "Wiggle Pig"
AKA Jetstream 32

No autopilot...short "arm" (center of wing to tail)
we got real good with trim....and landing gear made for carrier landings(no joke!!)

Hummmmmm? I have rode mechanical bulls easier to keep level then the Pig.

the junk stream hands down. Constantly babysitting it in order to survive. Turn your head for 2 secs. it'll bite you in the a$$.

BrkDkPlt said:
the junk stream hands down. Constantly babysitting it in order to survive. Turn your head for 2 secs. it'll bite you in the a$$.

Yea, I can see the Jetstream being that way. I've never flown one, but I've ridden in the back quite a few times. One thing I will say, it has a damn good a/c system on it...no matter hot it is outside....always nice and cool inside.

Latest resources

Back