• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most Challenging Regional Aircraft??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Three pages of this thread and not one vote for the Sewerpipe? WTFO? Must have been before ya'lls time?

StopNTSing said:
Three pages of this thread and not one vote for the Sewerpipe? WTFO? Must have been before ya'lls time?
We're all too young. ;) :laugh: j/k

I second the vote that the ATR is like a big Cessna.....but I think she's closer to a 182 than a 172. Either way, though.

The EMB120 was not a difficult airplane to fly.

The most difficult one I've flown that is still in part 121 service is the Metro (San Antonio Sewer Tube, Cigar with wings). No autopilot, no flight director, no APU, funky nosewheel steering, small cockpit, loud engines/props. Still, I had a blast flying it down to minimums only to see maybe 2 rabbit lights. My instrument skills were never better and I'm glad to have had the experience flying the Metro.

GP

StopNTSing said:

I don't think it qualifies for a vote, they aren't used in scheduled airline service anymore.

Coool Hand Luke said:
Well someone forgot to tell Big Sky that. LOL.

They fly shiney 1900s, brought to you by sheltered XJ cash-ola.

Coool Hand Luke said:
Yea, I can see the Jetstream being that way. I've never flown one, but I've ridden in the back quite a few times. One thing I will say, it has a dang good a/c system on it...no matter hot it is outside....always nice and cool inside.

A Jetstream with a good a/c? Funny I remember the things barely working at all. Unless your in the farthest aft seat getting drenched with water spewing from the vent.

Latest resources

Back