More recalls at UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Huggyu2 said:
I'm looking forward to the seeing the updated Seniority List when it comes out in July. I'm saving the old one for comparison, and want to see how many senior pilots decided to leave.

That would be an interesting study. If you end up doing the leg work on that, post for us what you find out.

Any other rumors on future classes?

June 5th class

Do you know how far they are right now trying to fill the June 5th class? Skynetlite still shows 7926. Thanks

Joe 3/20/00

727scammer said:
Do you know how far they are right now trying to fill the June 5th class? Skynetlite still shows 7926. Thanks

Joe 3/20/00

Most junior I know of so far getting a call today was #7943 I think. 13 March 00 class.

T 3/6/00

727scammer said:

Joe 3/20/00

Hey Joe!

I'm two numbers junior to you. Send me a PM.

GP

Keeping track of all the posts here I've noticed that the most junior pilot recalled so far is #7886, DOH 2/21/2000. Does anyone know the #/DOH of the most jr. person on the recall list....that way I can keep a mental countdown.

With the new 777 orders it sounds like you all could use some help. I've got two letters on my on-line app. and am patiently (sorta) waiting for everyone on the furlough list to choose the recall or bypass before they come knocking on doors for guys off the street...hopefully before I get lost in the commuter murk forever.

Good luck to everyone!!

altscap said:
Keeping track of all the posts here I've noticed that the most junior pilot recalled so far is #7886, DOH 2/21/2000. Does anyone know the #/DOH of the most jr. person on the recall list....that way I can keep a mental countdown.

With the new 777 orders it sounds like you all could use some help. I've got two letters on my on-line app. and am patiently (sorta) waiting for everyone on the furlough list to choose the recall or bypass before they come knocking on doors for guys off the street...hopefully before I get lost in the commuter murk forever.

Good luck to everyone!!

Uh...haven't heard about these. What's the scoop?

GP

Yeah, I just finished 6 days straight and at 2330 didn't catch the April 1 date. So I guess there are no orders, just someone with a sense of humor :0

altscap said:

Good luck to everyone!!

Most junior recalled so far is 7943 and the most junior on the list is 8915.

Latest resources

Back