Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Mexican flags than American flags today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With All Due Respect...

Gentlemen and Ladies,

With all due respect, flying your American flag and/or spending your time grousing on this board is not going to do a one bit of good for you or your Country in what is rapidly evolving into a non-shooting (thus far, anyway) combination of civil war and invasion-by-infiltration.

I'd recommend that instead you write the President, both your Senators, and your Representative. Tell them plainly that you will not vote for them again unless our borders are secured, employers of illegal immigrants are prosecuted, and that illegals are identified, arrested, and deported.

If these steps aren't taken, the U. S. as we know it is on the way out.

Write the politicians and tell them the consequences of caving in on this issue. Make sure to follow through if they fail to act. Reality is that, in America, this is the only way to decisively influence policy.

Thanks for listening.

How's this for "security?"

Airway said:
But when they start "taking away" other jobs, time to crack down in the name of "security"--you know, because of all the Mexican terrorists that hijack airplanes.

Egyptian Man Pleads Guilty To Alien Smuggling Charges

http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=64839

An Egyptian man has pleaded guilty to smuggling nearly 100 individuals from Middle Eastern countries into the United States

CRACKHEAD said:
Most of you guys are a bunch of idiots. The reason they are demonstrating a walkout is to show the majority of you idiots that they are needed here in the USA.
Needed or not, I'm outraged that they feel they are above what my family had to go through to get here LEGALLY. Why are ILLEGAL immigrants above everyone else that is following the rules? Those that think there should not be any immigration are totally in the minority. Immigration is necessary for the US system to work and to thrive in the future. But just cutting across and working under the table is NOT going to help our future.

I agree with "onthebeach", now is the time to write your reps. My letter is posted below:

My letter to my congressman:

I have just witnessed the massive march of illegal immigrants from my downtown office – it was very impressive to say the least. But as a second generation US citizen in my family, I remain unsympathetic. My family has a recent history of immigration from Europe that was fraught with difficulty and perseverance. I know of numerous others in the same difficult situation today, ranging from far reaching countries across the globe to our closer neighbors to the north and south.

I was also fortunate enough to experience a Trinidad friend’s citizenship award ceremony in Miami 2 years ago. It was an awesome experience to see so many people that had worked so hard to finally reach their goal. Is it fair or even logical to allow millions of people that broke our laws to jump in front of these people? Why should those that choose to come here legally work so much harder than others that break our laws?

The US is founded upon immigration and I personally believe it to be of the major reasons we have enjoyed such success. It must continue for our continued future as a great and prosperous nation. But the immigration process needs to be fair and it needs to be accountable. Thank you for your time and I look forward to your political response to this issue.

Sincerely,

signed

Last edited:
What's really comical here is how many "intelligent" pilots here start complaining about illegal immigrants, but then end up complaining about what the boyz over in the bario are playing on their car radios. Los hombres are likely 3rd generation American dude.

Look, I'd wager that 4/5ths of those protesting are legal residents, many are actual U.S. citizens. I also notice a lot of the protesters interviewed on TV speak better English than your typical NCAA athlete. Just because somebody has a Mexican flag bumper sticker on his Chevy, don't make them illegal. Most of the illegals I've known don't even own a car, the boss or someone else has to pick them up for work.

And, obtw, the going rate for a good wetback worker around here is $8-$10 bucks an hour now. (cash only) And they're likely better workers than most white boys you could hire for $12/hr.

If the Government wanted to round up the illegals, they know exactly where to go to do that. Subdivisions being built, concrete crews, lawn care companies, Tyson meat plants, golf courses. It doesn't take a squad of detectives, every Border Patrol and Sheriff's deputy probably knows where to find a couple dozen, if not a couple hundred. They aren't being directed to do that. (You figure out why) On the other hand, if you went to one of these protests, and arrested everyone, they'd probably get sued six ways from Sunday because most of those folks aren't illegal, they're just protesting the racist garbage coming from the trailer park crowd.

Vector4fun said:
Look, I'd wager that 4/5ths of those protesting are legal residents, many are actual U.S. citizens.
In response to a question from a local TV news reporter, a protest leader estimated 40% of the large crowd of protesters in Denver was composed of illegal aliens.

More than 50% of the Hispanic kids in my wife's elementary school, many of whom are US citizens only because they were born here while their parent's are here illegally, were absent from school today. That's about the same percentage who stay home from school when it snows.

My next door neighbor employs four legal immigrants from Mexico. Three did not come to work today.

Vector4fun said:
And, obtw, the going rate for a good wetback worker around here is $8-$10 bucks an hour now. (cash only) And they're likely better workers than most white boys you could hire for $12/hr.

It sounds like you have firsthand knowledge. If so, you are part of the problem, not the solution. BTW, "wetback" is a term I no longer use because it sounds racist to me.

DC4boy said:
Dont gimme that "work no one else wants to do" BS! Lots of people would do that work, just not for $3 an hour. It's called integrity!!!

A day without Mexicans. Boy they've really shown us here in Cali. The supermarket was cleaner, no loud "polka" music coming from cars in the street. I wish every day was like this......

Take all the homless in San Fransisco, put them in the fields and pay them min. wage. Yeah most veggies and fruits we be a little more expensive. But, with illegals gone and homless working, social programs will be cut, crime rates will be down, and maybe, just maybe, we can turn this economy around. I'll pay a little more for produce because I'll have more money to spend. And so will everyone else.

We have a REAL problem here in California. 70% of crime here is comitted by Hispanics. Gangs are out of control. Streets are unsafe. Hospitals are overwhelmed. The richest state in the Union is 40 billion in the hole.

They cannot live amongst decent society.....

Adios, and bash away,,,,

where are the blacks?

My wife is Colombian. I have gone through hell trying to get her here because of the immigrant problem.

CRACKHEAD said:
You couldn't of said it any better Airways.

Most of you guys are a bunch of idiots. The reason they are demonstrating a walkout is to show the majority of you idiots that they are needed here in the USA. Without these people most of the services wouldn't get done without having to pay higher wages. And all you guys can say is screw 'em, send them back. Well, what do you think is going to happen if you send these people back?? Think about it!! That's right! the price of everything you do will shoot up; because people will no longer pay below minimum wages for services and pass these saving on to you and I.

I swear, Americans are so short sighted that all they see is a bunch of poor immigrant, no good people, coming across and don't even realize all the benefits that comes with these people willing to risk everything to just come over here and do something you wouldn't even do if you were unemployed.

Voodoo economics.

They cost more than they produce. A NET LOSS.

There are plenty of prisoners that can do unskilled manual labor, along with welfare "club" members, a la Cool Hand Luke or present Phoenix law enforcement.

I'm thinking that the use of facts and reasoned dialog is a waste as we still have a "...failure to communicate"

Have your kid cut the grass.

I saw far more American flags today than Mexican flags. But who really cares which flag they're flying... Or is it just so much easier to complain about that rather than defend your opinion?

onthebeach said:
Gentlemen and Ladies,

With all due respect, flying your American flag and/or spending your time grousing on this board is not going to do a one bit of good for you or your Country in what is rapidly evolving into a non-shooting (thus far, anyway) combination of civil war and invasion-by-infiltration.

I'd recommend that instead you write the President, both your Senators, and your Representative. Tell them plainly that you will not vote for them again unless our borders are secured, employers of illegal immigrants are prosecuted, and that illegals are identified, arrested, and deported.

If these steps aren't taken, the U. S. as we know it is on the way out.

Write the politicians and tell them the consequences of caving in on this issue. Make sure to follow through if they fail to act. Reality is that, in America, this is the only way to decisively influence policy.

Thanks for listening.

I would like to thank you for bringing this point up. I just find it mind boggling that the illegal immigrants, that are now protesting the US from kicking them out, are able to influence US law. How does that work.

Oh wait, let me see. I'm going to ILLEGALY enter France, gather 11 mil of all the illegal Americans that are there and then... we are going to change the laws of their land just by protesting.

I'm I the only one that see this as a problem. I'm willing to bet that I would be tossed out on my butt so fast my head would spin all the way back the US.

Latest resources

Back