Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Mexican flags than American flags today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FL420

Blues vs. Birds-Tailhook
Are there going to be more Mexican flags flying over American soil today than American flags? It's possible even though walkout organizers in Denver have told protesters to carry American flags instead of the Mexican flags they have been waving.

I'm flying my American flag today. I hope many others do also.

FL420 said:
Are there going to be more Mexican flags flying over American soil today than American flags? It's possible even though walkout organizers in Denver have told protesters to carry American flags instead of the Mexican flags they have been waving.

Interesting, the federal government drops the ball and lets 11,000,000 illegals into the country and you're going to fly their flag? Fly your state flag in protest.

It's a non-event here.

All 15 of my hispanic employees (all legal from what I can tell/document) showed up for work this morning.

Well, the bars and resteraunts are mostly closed here in NORCAL. Fire them, I dont' have a problem if they want to move here and work, do it legally and pay your damn taxes like I do!!!

Lrjtcaptain said:
Well, the bars and resteraunts are mostly closed here in NORCAL. Fire them, I dont' have a problem if they want to move here and work, do it legally and pay your dang taxes like I do!!!

Exactly, We know where they are protesting. They need to go and fill up some busses with the illegals and drop tehm on the other side of the border.

No real effect up here in Michigan, except some lawns look like they didn;t get cut today.

Last edited:
FL420 said:

Who cares? Waving a piece of woven fiber isn't going to make you any more of a man. I am not against what the "walkout" because of the double standard, and it's sickening. Gov't turns the shoulder to millions of immigrants because of, and this is something that's been admitted, the cheap labor. "Immigrants do the sh*t no one else wants to, and for dirt cheap." Isn't that honorable. Turning the shoulder because they clean up our sh*t. But when they start "taking away" other jobs, time to crack down in the name of "security"--you know, because of all the Mexican terrorists that hijack airplanes. Hold everyone to the same standard. If we lose a bunch of cheap labor, then by gosh, we have to suck up and actually pay people decent wages to do menial jobs.

Criticism is the core of democracy. Or else we might as well not live in one.

Last edited:
wmuflyguy said:
They need to go and fill up some busses with the illegals and drop tehm on the other side of the border.

I'm curious about how much violence would erupt if the gub'ment tried something like that.

I know it would never happen because we wouldn't want to offend these fine, law abiding (right!) "immigrants", but I still wonder.

immigrants

Airway said:
Who cares? Waving a piece of woven fiber isn't going to make you any more of a man. I am not against what the "walkout" because of the double standard, and it's sickening. Gov't turns the shoulder to millions of immigrants because of, and this is something that's been admitted, the cheap labor. "Immigrants do the sh*t no one else wants to, and for dirt cheap." Isn't that honorable. Turning the shoulder because they clean up our sh*t. But when they start "taking away" other jobs, time to crack down in the name of "security"--you know, because of all the Mexican terrorists that hijack airplanes. Hold everyone to the same standard. If we lose a bunch of cheap labor, then by gosh, we have to suck up and actually pay people decent wages to do menial jobs.

Criticism is the core of democracy. Or else we might as well not live in one.

You couldn't of said it any better Airways.

Most of you guys are a bunch of idiots. The reason they are demonstrating a walkout is to show the majority of you idiots that they are needed here in the USA. Without these people most of the services wouldn't get done without having to pay higher wages. And all you guys can say is screw 'em, send them back. Well, what do you think is going to happen if you send these people back?? Think about it!! That's right! the price of everything you do will shoot up; because people will no longer pay below minimum wages for services and pass these saving on to you and I.

I swear, Americans are so short sighted that all they see is a bunch of poor immigrant, no good people, coming across and don't even realize all the benefits that comes with these people willing to risk everything to just come over here and do something you wouldn't even do if you were unemployed.

Dont gimme that "work no one else wants to do" BS! Lots of people would do that work, just not for $3 an hour. It's called integrity!!!

A day without Mexicans. Boy they've really shown us here in Cali. The supermarket was cleaner, no loud "polka" music coming from cars in the street. I wish every day was like this......

Take all the homless in San Fransisco, put them in the fields and pay them min. wage. Yeah most veggies and fruits we be a little more expensive. But, with illegals gone and homless working, social programs will be cut, crime rates will be down, and maybe, just maybe, we can turn this economy around. I'll pay a little more for produce because I'll have more money to spend. And so will everyone else.

We have a REAL problem here in California. 70% of crime here is comitted by Hispanics. Gangs are out of control. Streets are unsafe. Hospitals are overwhelmed. The richest state in the Union is 40 billion in the hole.

They cannot live amongst decent society.....

Adios, and bash away,,,,

Latest resources

Back