Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Mexican flags than American flags today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No amount of brainless flag waving and empty rhetoric will save you, unless whitey wants to start reproducing faster than his neighbors from the south. As for me, I'm riding the demographic bandwagon and learning me some Spanish! As a great man once said "You can stand in the middle of the road b!tching about the bus about to run your a$$ over, or you can get the hell out of the way" Adios amigos!

Murdoughnut said:
No amount of brainless flag waving and empty rhetoric will save you, unless whitey wants to start reproducing faster than his neighbors from the south.
At the factory I used to work at, everybody sent their kids to college so that they wouldn't have to work at the factory when they grew up. Although I'm sure a lot of those college grads found relevant employment after graduation, even the ones that didn't, probably don't want to spend their days picking cabbage.

I am all for somebody wanting to better themself and help their family. My major problem about this whole thing is they don't pay ANY taxes! WTF
If the gov't can find a way for the illegals to pay ALL back taxes and continue to pay taxes I would have a lot less of a problem of them being here.
But for them to take a day to march on the streets of America, that our tax dollars paid for, waving Mexican flags and yelling how they want to be Americans really pi$$es me off.
Oh and one more thing. If you live or want to live in the U.S. why don't you take some of your precious ciesta time and LEARN ENGLISH!!! How the hell do we have people who have lived here for 5+ years who still don't know how to hold a conversation in english (the native language).

I could go on but those are my main concerns. As I said I am all for bettering your situation and family. But just moving to America doesn't make you an American. I think most of us may be a bit peeved by all this because the responsibilities of being an American are huge. Having/holding a job, paying taxes, rent/morgage, utility bills, credit cards, gas, car(s) etc.... and still obeying the laws of your state and federal government can be quite taxing (no pun intended) on yourself. The ones who come and get a "free" ride and don't pay their dues are the real problems.

Skyranger777 said:
I am all for somebody wanting to better themself and help their family. My major problem about this whole thing is they don't pay ANY taxes! WTF?
So you're saying they ship all their food, liquor, gasoline, tobacco, oil, tires, soft drinks, etc, etc, into the country and don't buy anything here? Sales tax?

The collection of federal and state taxes is the responsibility of the state and federal governments. You know, those outfits that were supposed to keep illegals out of the country in the first place?

Skyranger777 said:
The ones who come and get a "free" ride and don't pay their dues are the real problems.

Under these provisions, I have to think that most of our spouses would be eligible for deportation.

FN FAL said:
So you're saying they ship all their food, liquor, gasoline, tobacco, oil, tires, soft drinks, etc, etc, into the country and don't buy anything here? Sales tax?

You are correct they do pay sales tax, with their untaxed income.

Murdoughnut said:
Under these provisions, I have to think that most of our spouses would be eligible for deportation.

Good point!

TrafficInSight said:
I saw far more American flags today than Mexican flags. But who really cares which flag they're flying... Or is it just so much easier to complain about that rather than defend your opinion?

The reason is that rally organizers told the marchers to buy and carry American flags instead of the Mexican flags they have been protesting with the past few weeks. All to minimize the backlash building among those of us who have made significant sacrifices for the American flag. That's why I care which flag they carry.

FL420 said:
The reason is that rally organizers told the marchers to buy and carry American flags instead of the Mexican flags they have been protesting with the past few weeks. All to minimize the backlash building among those of us who have made significant sacrifices for the American flag. That's why I care which flag they carry.
Dudes/dudesses who sacrificed for a flag, are dumb heads. The ones that sacrificed for a nation made up of many sovereign states, are hero's.

In fact, the flag we wave today, superseded the one that WWII vets died waving. Were they fighting for that flag? Or this one...no, this one, no that one...

FN FAL said:
Dudes/dudesses who sacrificed for a flag, are dumb heads. The ones that sacrificed for a nation made up of many sovereign states, are hero's.

In fact, the flag we wave today, superseded the one that WWII vets died waving. Were they fighting for that flag? Or this one...no, this one, no that one...

Come on FN FAL. It's a SYMBOL for a nation and the whole history of that nation. You know that. Don't you dare denigrate the sacrifices people have made for their countries as symbolized by their flags.

Latest resources

Back