Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Mexican flags than American flags today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LAZYB said:
Ditto!

An ugly reality

By Thomas Sowell
Apr 18, 2006

Thank heaven for the massive marches across the country by those favoring illegal immigrants....

So, once again, if it was the federal government's job to protect us from these heathens, why would you fly their flag...and not your sovereign state's flag, in protest? The states are the little guy that are taking it up the poop chute here...the fed was supposed to be doing their job. It's freeking time that people realized that the fed is not the boss of us...we are the boss of them.

SansPlane said:
Great Job FD, somebody needed to say it!

THE DENVER POST

Killing of mountain lion

Re: "Necropsy reveals suspect lion OK," April 26 news story.
The Colorado Division of Wildlife needs to change its policies regarding mountain lion attacks. The attack on the 7-year-old boy in Boulder last month was tragic, and the family did everything correctly to deter the mountain lion.
However, killing the mountain lion was a mistake. The necropsy revealed that nothing was physically wrong with the animal, which tells us this was an accident in the human world but a natural act in the animal world. The mountain lion did what it was taught to do: find the smaller-sized prey that falls behind the group and act upon that opportunity. I would like to see the DOW change its policy and, rather than destroy offending animals, tranquilize them, conduct the necessary tests, then determine if the animals can be released a safe distance from civilization.

ROFLMAO !

I hope you read my part though ! (13 A) it was pretty dang good if you ask me !

FN FAL said:
So you're saying they ship all their food, liquor, gasoline, tobacco, oil, tires, soft drinks, etc, etc, into the country and don't buy anything here? Sales tax?

The collection of federal and state taxes is the responsibility of the state and federal governments. You know, those outfits that were supposed to keep illegals out of the country in the first place?

They pay less INTO the system than they take OUT. Therefore all the illegals and anchor babies are a net LOSS to the tax system

Icelandair said:
They pay less INTO the system than they take OUT.
Are you talking about the FEDS?

Hahahahahahha.

:beer:

All I can say is, playing the Star Spangled Banner in SPANISH is as wrong as two boys in a closet!

Dr Pokenhiemer said:
All I can say is, playing the Star Spangled Banner in SPANISH is as wrong as two boys in a closet!

I did a little research, and it seems that the Star Spangled Banner (originally being a poem of course) was put to the tune of a popular English song - giving support to the contention that there is nothing about the U.S. that is inherently devoid of foreign influence.

Well im from Mexico and i can say i understand both sides.From one part thepeople that leaves Mexico in oreder to make some money that they cant make here, its undestable, but also its understable that people there dont lik ethe fact that they dont learn english,l that some of them are just gang members,ect.

Here in Mexico people and goverment wouldbe be so happy if all of a sudden we had 1 million people from El Salvado for example, coming here to live here and work here, oh i would love to see the reactions of the people here, nobody would like that, wht the US could do si say to Mexico, ok well take the 11 million people we already have here, if ypu take 1 or 2 millions of people from Central America, that would make the goverments face turn red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Pokenhiemer

I did a little research, and it seems that the Star Spangled Banner (originally being a poem of course) was put to the tune of a popular English song - giving support to the contention that there is nothing about the U.S. that is inherently devoid of foreign influence.

I did a little research, as well, and it seems two boys in a closet was popularized by the French at the turn of the century.

God ... I hate the French. :angryfire

Latest resources

Back