• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More cuts coming at Netjets????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds FANTASTIC. And, during our next contract negotiations, I want to bring up the part where you guys get 4 crew meals per day if on duty. All we get is a crew meal if the flight is scheduled over 5:30. I want 4 meals, plus an ice cream sundae, with whip creams and a cherry.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Be Gone!
... back to the Food Court with you :smash:

That's funny.

Listen to your mentor. Seriously. You don't have a clue what you are writing. You don't understand the history. Ask ANYONE who was here before 2005.

I can explain the early outs. Mr. Santulli stated that if he had to let 1 person go, then he would have failed. It was about HIS ego, not us. The Voluntary Measures were a brilliant LOA negotiated by NJASAP leaders to help pilots. For 6 months it worked.

No one is denying that Mr. Sokol is having to make unpopular hard decisions that are seriously impacting families. He is. But to say that he is pilot unfriendly compared to his predecessor is laughable.

My mentor wrote me back and told me to TELL YOU GUYS TO WAKE UP. We all thought that last retirement package was a gift from GAWD. The only people who usually get those types of deals are the guys that are your owners. Did Santulli consult WB on that one? Your new guy will not be as friendly, but you guys are in such a salmon induced haze that you think things are great thanks to your current contract. Here is a wake up call from your last hotel stay (at the Four Seasons....?): Things change. I hope you guys get to keep everything and still have those beef tenderloin and salmon sandwiches, but the new guy doesn't want it, and that may be a problem. Just keep saying "A contract is a contract." That saying really works! Good luck with EVERYTHING!

Bye Bye----General Lee

Last edited:
You'll never get it at Delta.

We should be hiring in a few years though.;)

That's funny, on my last roundtrip to Europe I got exactly that---nice meals and sundaes. Wait, when did you say you would be hiring again? Are you sure about that? I hope so......good luck with everything!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
this general guy seems to have a lot to learn about real aviation.

sad, people like that make the rest of us look like fcking idiots. These are the type of people I love to get in the right seat. It turns out to very educational for them.

You are now in the left seat of a school bus, right? Don't you mean you USED to love getting them in the right seat? I bet you were one of those Captains who was ALWAYS right........and always right for your three wives too. Yeah, you could NEVER learn anything from a "whippersnapper" FO that "knew it all...." Today it is called CRM. (that is Cockpit Resource Mangement. Also known as TALKING) Today I bet you scare the heck out of local highschoolers interested in aviation when you invite them into your own C152 and then proceed to yell at them to NOT TOUCH ANYTHING. I bet it is very educational for them.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Hey Moderator,

How about you do your job and finally close this pathetic thread? It's now all about name calling. Time to close it...

Hey Moderator,

How about you do your job and finally close this pathetic thread? It's now all about name calling. Time to close it...

Nobody forced you to read all this did they? You remind me of a tattle-tale in elementary school. I for one find this thread amusing and will never look at the Delta pilots the same. Amazing how one bad apple can make an entire pilot group look stupid.

johnboy99 said:
I for one find this thread amusing and will never look at the Delta pilots the same. Amazing how one bad apple can make an entire pilot group look stupid.

Oh for the love of God...

You're really gonna let one internet troll color your opinions of a huge pilot group that has thousands of members?

The exact same thing could be said of an outside observer "learning" that some NJA pilots unethically steal money from the company by expensing line service tips they never actually give.

Some of you guys defend your employer way, WAY too zealously...

Latest resources

Back