• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Competition in Milwaukee for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't understand "puh leaze".. Is that kinda like shh!!!!!!!!!!!!!ttttttttt.

Flying Z.. I believe AAI still has around 6 years left on the oldest 717 lease. So I don't think AAI is going to get rid of any 717's any time soon.

Last edited:
i truly think there is no bad blood here, just people (myself included) talking smack. EVERY AAI pilot in person i have met and talked to, j/s on, etc. has been professional and friendly.

trust me, if AAI bought us, i'd be their #1 cheerleader.

if it happens, they play hardball, we play hardball and soon you have binding arbitration (per ALPA merger policy).
Like I said, Jay isn't that stupid. There would be a settlement beforehand.

Like I said, Jay isn't that stupid. There would be a settlement beforehand.

we shall soon see.

fwiw, the market seems to like AAI's MKE plans today and MEH is beginning the rise to $17 by the 1st.

I don't understand "puh leaze".. Is that kinda like shh!!!!!!!!!!!!!ttttttttt.

Flying Z.. I believe AAI still has around 6 years left on the oldest 717 lease. So I don't think AAI is going to get rid of any 717's any time soon.

ahh but if boeing would trade those leases in for 737's, i believe AAI would do it. this is the NWA side i have heard regarding getting leased 717's to replace the dc9-30's.

Nice try Citation.. What I said was if you keep bashing AAI on your posts, it would make guys want to staple you..

Is this how it would go down?

(Behind the scenes at an NPA meeting.)

John "Next topic for discussion is the possible seniority integration of the Midwest Pilot group. There are approximately 405 pilots over there, any suggestions?"

Bill "Well I don't know whats fair but one of them on Flightinfo ticks me off. So I say staple."

John "Great idea Bill. I would just like to say thank you flightinfo.com for having such an impact on our decision making. Now lets start the staple."

(Cheers and applause in the back ground) "Yes, Yes, staple...Ra Ra Ra"

It's funny to see the AAI guys (the usual "i told you so" fellas) rooting for us to take concessions. WE WANT THEM TO GET 50% RAISES BEFORE US SO WE CAN SHOW THE COMPANY WHAT THE GOING 717 RATES ARE. is it our fault they have been negotiating forever? we aren't rooting for the demise or concessions here. i want ALL companies to get raises, imbecile.

Since when was I AAI? Anyway. Yep, those HUGE operating profits will have to be answered for when you guys ever get to the table! AirTran will set the rates that you will never get. Because MEH doesn't make money. One, in your case, has nothing to do with the other. If both companies were making money, it would be different. There is no money left to be had CL, when there is less than none to start with.

Since when was I AAI? Anyway. Yep, those HUGE operating profits will have to be answered for when you guys ever get to the table! AirTran will set the rates that you will never get. Because MEH doesn't make money. One, in your case, has nothing to do with the other. If both companies were making money, it would be different. There is no money left to be had CL, when there is less than none to start with.

Seems to me the company is getting 11 extra seats of revenue this summer, 44 $60 "signature" fees, etc with no changes. there's our extra money for our pockets.

Staple me, puh leaze. Commuting to the A-T-L is not in my future. There's no water. One concern of mine would be saying "Citrus" on the radio. How effeminate is that? Ok, it's no "Spirit Wings" (that sounds like a maxipad), but it's close.

You really are scared, aren't you? Your secret is safe with us.

Seems to me the company is getting 11 extra seats of revenue this summer, 44 $60 "signature" fees, etc with no changes. there's our extra money for our pockets.

Yeah, just in the nick of time, too. Good thing they didn't do that five years ago, they might have gotten $25 a share for the sale.

Latest resources

Back