• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Competition in Milwaukee for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey CL- Don't you find it ironic that you have an avatar of something successful? And alternative?

Hey CL- Don't you find it ironic that you have an avatar of something successful? And alternative?

and yours is jerking off or giving a bj.....

successful? i don't see elton's face on tranny's planes anymore.

Last edited:
Guys, is this really productive? What is there to gain by taunting MEH pilots about the possibility of concessions? And CL, you really encourage this crap with your avatars of Joe and now Elton, plus your constant attacks on AirTran. A business deal didn't happen, guys. That's no reason for our two pilot groups to be at each other's throats all the time. :rolleyes:

Guys, is this really productive? What is there to gain by taunting MEH pilots about the possibility of concessions? And CL, you really encourage this crap with your avatars of Joe and now Elton, plus your constant attacks on AirTran. A business deal didn't happen, guys. That's no reason for our two pilot groups to be at each other's throats all the time. :rolleyes:

now let's be fair....my avatars change after these threads are started.

we're all under the boots of rich white guys, ruining our lives. we're simply letting off steam here.

now let's talk about something important here.......what are the big prop bets hitting vegas for the superbowl?

now let's be fair....my avatars change after these threads are started.
Maybe so, but you can't say that you don't encourage this crap with your posts.
we're all under the boots of rich white guys, ruining our lives. we're simply letting off steam here.
You let off steam by attacking the rich bastards, not your fellow pilots.

Maybe so, but you can't say that you don't encourage this crap with your posts.You let off steam by attacking the rich bastards, not your fellow pilots.

this "crap" is entertaining. in REAL life (not flightinfo) AAI and MEH pilots treat each other fairly and friendly.

there's my new avatar, the whining, sniveling, TO.

Last edited:
I say staple CL, that boy have been nothing but trouble since we hired him, haha lol, :D I am kidding

Best of luck to the Airtran guys and us here at Midwest, after all, we are just pilots doing what they ask us to do.

CL, can scheduling make us airport reserve for 4 to 5 hours? I don't have my contract with me.

CL, can scheduling make us airport reserve for 4 to 5 hours? I don't have my contract with me.

Hey Wolf, sorry to steal, but I think you should have a copy on your my alpa page, or mec part of the alpa page, something like that. I know we put ours up for Skyway eons ago and I figured we were the last to do so. I'd check there first.

Latest resources

Back