• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Competition in Milwaukee for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW... Citation, don't act like your some genious because "you" estimated AAI was going to have a small loss.

you+are=you're

and besides you can read about the whole thread regarding that on the airtran upgraded thread. maxblast might be out $5.

Last edited:
and it looks like i was right, a small loss in 4Q for AAI. i am sure the NPA will be hit with the usual "costs must be contained and remained low" during their negotiations.[/quote]

Pretty much sound like your trying to take credit for what the website already said... Ridethelightning was the first person to bring it up and then I broke it down even further... Maybe you should say "looks like AAI's website was right, a small loss in 4Q for AAI"...

BTW.. Thanks for the grammer leson.. What would I do without you teaching me how to spoke..

Pretty much sound like your trying to take credit for what the website already said... Ridethelightning was the first person to bring it up and then I broke it down even further... Maybe you should say "looks like AAI's website was right, a small loss in 4Q for AAI"...

BTW.. Thanks for the grammer leson.. What would I do without you teaching me how to spoke..

sound+s is the proper verb form.

i am taking credit for the people who said there would be a small profit (PCL_128, etc.). i never look at the AAI website, so relax. take a shower. have some dip. i know you reb's can't speak proper english.

now since YOU broke it down, a la maria bartiromo, thanks. 7 years profitable, 3 years negotiating. tick tock.

Last edited:
sound+s is the proper verb form.

i am taking credit for the people who said there would be a small profit (PCL_128, etc.). i never look at the AAI website, so relax. take a shower. have some dip. i know you reb's can't speak proper english.

now since YOU broke it down, a la maria bartiromo, thanks. 7 years profitable, 3 years negotiating. tick tock.

Don't forget, no furloughs either. Hey Mr. Grammar, try using the "shift" key at the beginning of a sentence. Don’t look at our website for financial info, liar, liar…

you+are=you're

and besides you can read about the whole thread regarding that on the airtran upgraded thread. maxblast might be out $5.

You got me on that CL. You want to go double or nothing on the $5 that TPG will get a 10% concessionary package out of you guys by 2009 (only since you like constantly bring up our negotiations).

Don't forget, no furloughs either. Hey Mr. Grammar, try using the "shift" key at the beginning of a sentence. Don’t look at our website for financial info, liar, liar…

i downloaded the annual report a year ago, that's it. will download this years once it's posted.

you are correct, i should be capitalizing, we all have our flaws. :nuts:

You got me on that CL. You want to go double or nothing on the $5 that TPG will get a 10% concessionary package out of you guys by 2009 (only since you like constantly bring up our negotiations).

sure. double or nothing.

i downloaded the annual report a year ago, that's it. will download this years once it's posted.

you are correct, i should be capitalizing, we all have our flaws. :nuts:

I'm (I am) guessing Indiana public schools? (Since you enjoy pointing out how ignorant we are south of the Mason-Dixon.)

Last edited:
Max, I would not take that bet. It is way too likely that TPG/NW drops its offer before the 31 and we end up with Midwest anyway. But for MUCH cheaper.

Max, I would not take that bet. It is way too likely that TPG/NW drops its offer before the 31 and we end up with Midwest anyway. But for MUCH cheaper.

Not slamming anyone here, but how did MEH do in Q4 and year over year. If they were way off projections from when the deal was made, I wonder if TPG/NWA are having second thoughts, especially at $90 oil.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back