Moral sinking at FLOPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a moron!

...Yep.. first come first served. That's fair, right? If they are going to furlough pilots that are hired last regardless of skill, then they should be hired the same way. It's only fair.

It didn't work out so well here...

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/blue_angels_hold_first_ever_open

Now you're quoting fake news articles. . . really ???

What will you believe next?

Hey B19, I have a gold mine that I want to sell you. It's worth trillions, but you can have it for only 1 million. I just don't have the time to work it because I don't want to give up my great flying job at Flops.

Here is a LINK from Pensacola News Journal.

The Onion, "America's Finest News Reporting" is an award-winning satirical publication founded in 1988 in Madison, Wisconsin.

For a good laugh, click HERE to see some more of the Onions newsworthy cover stories.

it's 3 years and counting because management won't bargain in good faith and give anything up at all. Management already has the money tied up in their oen salary, so they got nothing to lose.

As soon as management leans that they need to actully PAY these people who do all the work and keep the company afloat the better off it will be.

and that means you may have to keep your BMW for 2 WHOLE years instead of getting a new one every year.

undisputed facts there.....sorry.

Now you're quoting fake news articles. . . really ???

What will you believe next?

Hey B19, I have a gold mine that I want to sell you. It's worth trillions, but you can have it for only 1 million. I just don't have the time to work it because I don't want to give up my great flying job at Flops.

Here is a LINK from Pensacola News Journal.

The Onion, "America's Finest News Reporting" is an award-winning satirical publication founded in 1988 in Madison, Wisconsin.

For a good laugh, click HERE to see some more of the Onions newsworthy cover stories.

It is almost frightening that you thought that article was almost real and actually researched it.

You really need a union to speak for you.

It is almost frightening that you thought that article was almost real and actually researched it.

You really need a union to speak for you.

Yeah right, I'm the one that though it was real.

What is really frightening, is that you didn't bother to research a story that was so ridiculous. If you knew it was fake, you would have picked a better example, or at least hinted that it was fake.

That's the best excuse you can come up with?

Last edited:
Excellent:

Don't have to. The more you think I'm him, the more entertainment I have. :cool:

Then per B19's desire, I hereby request that all who respond to B19's lies, address him as Bob19.

We might as well give the man what makes him happy, especially if it costs us nothing.

Call it a Gift for the Holiday Season.

Freedom is Not Free

Latest resources

Back