Misery loves Comany: PCL to park 15 CRJs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about "Management gets their heads out of their collective a*ses."? :p

Seriously, you guys are smoking some serious weed if you don't think the company is going to furlough people.

First, it doesn't matter whether YOU or I believe we are understaffed (I agree with you), it matters what PT and the rest of the brain trust on Noncaring think, and they believe we are CURRENTLY OVERSTAFFED.

That's right, straight from the horse's mouth. Now take 15 aircraft out of the loop and you have a formula for a furlough. I'm not convinced it would be short-term either; we'll need people for the holiday season to cover those of us timing out but once we're back online in January, it will be "Situation Normal" again for their "staffing levels".

I don't agree with their philosophy, just urging you to remember what this company has done before in times like this. "Those who do not study history are bound to repeat it". (or something like that)

Hey all,

Feel free to use the avatar. Let's show some unity and express our collective opinion of NWA.

MM

Not likely Red Meat.

That's where we'd LIKE them to go, otherwise we get stuck here even LONGER than we had planned.

But NWA will be ditching scope in bankruptcy, you can count on it.

Once they do that, they'll put the 70-90 seaters wherever they d*mn well please, and I seriously doubt it will be at the higher cost-level mainline playing field, otherwise there'd be no reason to go after scope, now would there?

Rook said:
And xjavro85 that is one avatar that I want for my flight case. Farkin' hilarious.

Yah, so now the PAYING passengers can join the pilots in hating the airline they are currently FLYING ON.

Good idea Mr Professional

ps, Good luck to all red tailers.

Redmeat said:
Main-line.

Redmeat-

I was at a meeting with the CEO and straight from his mouth he said the goal is for mainline to fly 100 seat jets at regional wages, and all flying with less seats would be regional flying.

Of course he wouldn't have said that stuff to pilots if he wasn't trying to spread rumors.

Crizz said:
Yah, so now the PAYING passengers can join the pilots in hating the airline they are currently FLYING ON.

To quote Sgt. Hulka..."Lighten up Francis." By the way, since when do you care what the pax are thinking about who their flying on? I sure as h@ll don't. If my a$$ in the left seat gets there with all the big parts still attached, then mission accomplished.

Gotta love internet tough guys ;)

Crizz said:

Dude - where have you been? Like the passengers don't hate NWA already???

I agree with Rook. Lighten up... and buckle up because it is going to be a bumpy ride.

Does anyone have the number for that truck driving school? Truck master I think it was? I think I am going to need that.

I've just been wondering if I need to have the fourth stripe sown on my jacket. Based on the news, I think I'll postpone that chore a little longer.

Butters, good job on the refined avatar!

MM

Latest resources

Back