• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

midwest/frontier going to become 1 airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He doesnt have to pick up on this. Bedford capitalizes on this scenario, except now he is going to have a lot of antsy, with no place to go, pilots who are going to DEMAND BETTER PAY and CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS>

Trust me..

CYA

Stemmler can sell you anything. This is the same place that took a seat out of the E-190 to pay lower rates.

Funny how people forget history and the RAH Teamsters 95% vote authorization to strike back in 2003. That was when it was JUST Chautauqua, much less all of this certificate maze going on.

Last edited:
I totally agree with animaltail's assesment of RAH.. THIS IS DITTO FOR THE DISPATCHERS get a clue... you folks that keep accepting those wages, especially you older new hires just coming back into dispatching, you are comitting financial suicide if you take this offer. You're future wages will never come up to speed of what was once a proud Frontier Airline family... Yea you are happy you finally got a job, but the aftermath will turn into buyer's remorse in about a year... so don't complain about your wages then...you should have demanded Frontier wages/ contract... :puke:

In this business, there are no stepping stones for dispatchers, not like pilots at all... oh maybe a few will slip through the crack and get a job with a major if you're young, single and have a lot of time, not so for those 40 something newbies.. a very high percentage will never make the jump, this is your career distination.. !! so enjoy..

rant off..

I totally agree with animaltail's assesment of RAH.. THIS IS DITTO FOR THE DISPATCHERS get a clue... you folks that keep accepting those wages, especially you older new hires just coming back into dispatching, you are comitting financial suicide if you take this offer. You're future wages will never come up to speed of what was once a proud Frontier Airline family... Yea you are happy you finally got a job, but the aftermath will turn into buyer's remorse in about a year... so don't complain about your wages then...you should have demanded Frontier wages/ contract... :puke:

In this business, there are no stepping stones for dispatchers, not like pilots at all... oh maybe a few will slip through the crack and get a job with a major if you're young, single and have a lot of time, not so for those 40 something newbies.. a very high percentage will never make the jump, this is your career distination.. !! so enjoy..

rant off..

Umm,shouldn't a moderator be umm,I dunno...Impartial ? I doubt Mark would have ever posted something like this.

Umm,shouldn't a moderator be umm,I dunno...Impartial ? I doubt Mark would have ever posted something like this.

"Marter"!

Opinions r opinions and are allowed to be expressed..Actually, the moderator's opinion, is the TRUTH on this subject.

CYA

Latest resources

Back