• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

midwest/frontier going to become 1 airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They already are one airline, if not in name yet.

I had a ticket a few weeks ago on Frontier, from Seattle to Denver. A Republic ERJ showed up, in Midwest paint.

:(

Hey RAH dudes, what is the ave. fuel burn rate for the E-170 at cruise?

4000 to 5000 lbs hour depending on alt and speed. high 30's to fl410 and M0.78(or less) = 4000 lbs/hour, high 20's to mid 30's and faster (.80 to .82) and its is up around 5000.

4000 to 5000 lbs hour depending on alt and speed. high 30's to fl410 and M0.78(or less) = 4000 lbs/hour, high 20's to mid 30's and faster (.80 to .82) and its is up around 5000.

That thing chugs like sailor.

Thats a little high lear, average is 1600 to 1900 a side for a given speed. Average alt flown is mid to high 30's.
Those #'s are more in line with the 190.

Very close to a 737 NG, and I'm talking a fully loaded 800 or 900 with 175 pax. I thought that jungle jet would be more efficient.

What is the cost from the factory of the E190 vs. the 737-800?

WHO CARES??

When u have "passive" SLAVE LABOR, it is cheaper to fly the EMBs...

I guarantee BB is going to have an ALL EMB fleet pretty soon.. He will DECLARE FORCE MAJEURE, dissolve the semi-livable FAPA contract!!! I know, I know Fapa pilots are the lowest CASM in the industry<----------Keep believing this FAPA. Look around you all of our flying is being done by LOW WAGE EMB guys..

I would be happy, if at least, the RAH guys were flying the EMB for better wages and conditions, but it is not so...At least they are getting NICE, NEW SHINEY Airplanes that are flying other people's routes,,,GOOD JOB!!! What a successful and ambitious group you are...LEECHES!!!

CYA

Oh well, atleast you saved your tails.

SWA was never an airline I applied to or wanted to fly for (just facts, not to piss anyone off).. However, I was the minority at F9 that was PRO SWA during this whole RAH vs. SWA.. Hands down SWA would have been a better deal.

Actually, I do apologize for being a little "hard" on the RAH guys. They have no choice in the matter of who buys what. They are just pawns flying multi-million dollar aircraft for peanut wages and mediocre workrules. I just wish they would sally up and DEMAND what they are worth..

CYA

Latest resources

Back