• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

midwest/frontier going to become 1 airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont know how true it is, but supposedly Bedford was a big fan of the old Republic Airlines growing up, and owns all the rights to their branding and logos.

Dont know how true it is, but supposedly Bedford was a big fan of the old Republic Airlines growing up, and owns all the rights to their branding and logos.

Bedford is EVIL! Watch-out!

CYA

Bedford is EVIL! Watch-out!

CYA

LOL. No doubt. Wait till you work for him for a few years then you'll really find out.

Back to the brand name issue, there have been rumors since the Republic certificate started that Bedford owned the rights to all the original Republic logos and branding. Also that he planned all along to start branded operations under the Republic name. Will be interesting to see what happens, but I think the brand will ultmately be Frontier or Republic. Most likely Frontier but I wouldn't be surprised to see the wounded duck re-emerge.

LOL. No doubt. Wait till you work for him for a few years then you'll really find out.

Back to the brand name issue, there have been rumors since the Republic certificate started that Bedford owned the rights to all the original Republic logos and branding. Also that he planned all along to start branded operations under the Republic name. Will be interesting to see what happens, but I think the brand will ultmately be Frontier or Republic. Most likely Frontier but I wouldn't be surprised to see the wounded duck re-emerge.

Why cant Bedford be the man of god that he says he is?? Isnt it nice to have a good culture? Why does he have to act so TOUGH? Funny thing is; if he created a SWA culture he would be MORE successful than he is now. Instead he acts like a tyrant (shame on him). He is the typical charlatan, a fake. KARMA will get him. Sure he makes a nice pay day, but remember part of being a business man is to create a nice place for your workers to work.. He just counts on attrition and contract work.

BEDFORD, it might cost you a little bit more money right now, but I guarantee you, you will profit more if you create a better working place.
BRING BACK THE MIDWEST GUYS, PAY A LITTLE BETTER ON YOUR EQUIPMENT and HAVE LIVABLE WORK RULES!\\

Dont act so arrogant and tough. ENUFF IS ENUFF!

CYA

\

I worked for TOUGH GUY before.

Ornstein, Lorenzo, Risely etc.... They are all the same. Low life Charlatans..

CYA

BEDFORD, it might cost you a little bit more money right now, but I guarantee you, you will profit more if you create a better working place.
BRING BACK THE MIDWEST GUYS, PAY A LITTLE BETTER ON YOUR EQUIPMENT and HAVE LIVABLE WORK RULES!\\

Dont act so arrogant and tough. ENUFF IS ENUFF!

CYA

I'm sure he will get right on this. We thought "enuff was enuff" back in 2003 when he initially started the Republic certificate to WHIPSAW against his very own Chautauqua.

I'm sure he will get right on this. We thought "enuff was enuff" back in 2003 when he initially started the Republic certificate to WHIPSAW against his very own Chautauqua.

He doesnt have to pick up on this. He is a charlatan, he has things handed to him and I am positive his business dealings are not always as "holy and honorable" as he states.

Anybody can be profitable at the expense of their employees (shame on the employees for allowing this)..Try being profitable with employees who are happy. Unfortunately, RAH is seen as a stepping stone airline. With respect to a minority, most pilots go there to build hours and leave.. Bedford capitalizes on this scenario, except now he is going to have a lot of antsy, with no place to go, pilots who are going to DEMAND BETTER PAY and CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS>

Trust me..

CYA

Latest resources

Back