• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Finally, what did it take...seven pages of people going "Ohh, ohh, hey, I want to do that flying! Oh yeah...sorry Skyway, that really sucks."

I find it more than a little ironic that XJT folks are creaming their pants for this Midwest flying, and turn around and say stuff like "If you're reading this and you fly for CHQ, go #### yourself."

Using that logic, if XJET is awarded the flying, you should see the same sort of message from all the Skyway pilots that have yet more bad news heaped upon them. XJET, welcome to the world of outsourcing. You reap what you sow. Don't expect the entire airline industry to give you guys a free pass just because "You need a home for the 69 aircraft" that you decided to keep. Don't take this as an attack - I'm merely pointing out that after pages and pages of insults thrown at the CHQ pilot group, it seems just a little silly to hear the XJET folk jumping on every possible opportunity for new flying. Oh, wait, I shouldn't be angry with the pilots - I should be angry with management, right? Ironic.

And as far as AWAC goes, they are, of course, the logical choice. I wasn't aware that Rankin left SYX under bad terms; that could sabotage the deal right there, as someone else pointed out. Who knows. I hope SYX does the flying - whether they have to add a new fleet type or not.

Take care,
-brew3 (ex Skyex-er)

That was the single smartest and most accurate thing I have ever read on FI, and it was spot on TRUE!!!! Kudos to you Brew3

Knob said:
If there's any truth to the Aviacsa rumor, we'll probably be seeing the same "go #$@% yourself" messages in spanish under the armrests soon. I agree with the others, AWAC is a class act.

I'm planing to write "Aviasca: Chupe mantequilla de mi culo" on every armrest on every airplane durring my next 4 day trip... Let me know when you figure out what it means.

ERJFO said:
I'm planing to write "Aviasca: Chupe mantequilla de mi culo" on every armrest on every airplane durring my next 4 day trip... Let me know when you figure out what it means.
is it "suck the butter of my ass"?

DOJET1 said:
you all need to grow upppppppppppppppppppp willie boys ,, get a life .... the same thing will happen to you ... good luck with the flying , and if you guys get syx flying dont ask for any seats on my flight to atw by by.

Umm, by this statement you are the one that really needs to grow up, using the jumpseat as a weapon is bull. Oh, and we already had this happen to us, brush up on your history next time.

this message is for the guys that are happy for giving it to us thank you... that your so happy to put us out .. thank you....

DOJET1 said:
this message is for the guys that are happy for giving it to us thank you... that your so happy to put us out .. thank you....
last I checked, we weren't undercutting anyone for this flying....again, using the J/S as a weapon is ignorant and shows a lack of intelligence with this particular issue...also, being pissed off at us because we are excited that our company answered the RFP is pretty ignorant....you're lying to yourself if you say you wouldn't be happy if you were in the same spot

Last edited:
masedogg19 said:
last I checked, we weren't undercutting anyone for this flying....again, using the J/S as a weapon is ignorant and shows a lack of intelligence with this particular issue[/qu

have a good night...

Latest resources

Back