Midwest Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AWAC Management

Has AWAC already began the oven installations? You'll know the flying was awarded to your company when you see these new mods being installed on your a/c!

Knob said:
Has AWAC already began the oven installations? You'll know the flying was awarded to your company when you see these new mods being installed on your a/c!

We would be taking aircraft out of the desert. Rumor around the campfire though is we are trying to get fat on FOs incase one of the RFPs that we have bids on comes through.

I can honestly say that we need this flying bad (XJET), but I would be happy for the good folks at AWAC if we're not awarded the job. That's the only company I can say that about without vomiting in my mouth.

I really don't care about the flying but COEX would be on a very short list of companies that I would be happy for. Your airline is a class act.

AWACoff said:
I really don't care about the flying but COEX would be on a very short list of companies that I would be happy for. Your airline is a class act.

Thanks AWACoff, nice to see some civility on the board every now and again.:beer:

Latest resources

Back