Midwest Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JetLinkin Park said:
I can honestly say that we need this flying bad (XJET), but I would be happy for the good folks at AWAC if we're not awarded the job. That's the only company I can say that about without vomiting in my mouth.

From one Jetlinker to another, thanks for the laugh. That has to be one of the best posts I have read in awhile!

Last edited:
JetLinkin Park said:
I can honestly say that we need this flying bad (XJET), but I would be happy for the good folks at AWAC if we're not awarded the job. That's the only company I can say that about without vomiting in my mouth.
Along that line...I pulled up the armrest in A/C 574 the other day and it said "If you're flying this airplane and your work for CHQ, go F**K youself".
Hella funny.

Master Shake said:
Along that line...I pulled up the armrest in A/C 574 the other day and it said "If you're flying this airplane and your work for CHQ, go F**K youself".
Hella funny.

Hey, I have seen that in more than a couple armrests, How weird!! :D

Master Shake said:
Hella funny.

I think that should be installed as a placard.

i read that too on one AC too, I think it was put there before we made the announcement to CAL that we will be keeping the aircraft.

OK not meaning to still up any mud here, but I have heard several rumors from various sources (outside of AWAC), that XJet removed themselves from the RFP process about a week ago as they had "other things on the go"! Any input?

If there's any truth to the Aviacsa rumor, we'll probably be seeing the same "go #$@% yourself" messages in spanish under the armrests soon. I agree with the others, AWAC is a class act.

Heard a senior mgt. vip at Midwest say Wisco not only has the contract sewn up, but will become an integral entity within the "New Midwest". Talk of merger, Airbus, third hub and pilot integration sounded like those at AWAC will finally have a career windfall they deserve. Congrats guys, your sacrifices are about to pay off BigTime!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back