Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SYX328 said:
MCI is a hub, OMA is a hub, so that would leave AUS as the last one not open

so this guy apparently knows what's going to happen with the RFP but doesn't know what midwest hubs are currently open?

hmm....i call bs. the awac pilot group needs hope, but not false hope.

MKE is the only hub!
OMA use to be a hub!
MCI never a hub! D*umbs*it

Midwest will grow in 5 years, when every good market has been developed and there is no more money to be made.

You're all stuck thinking the new hub is in the USA. You need to start thinking Midwestern Hemisphere.

I heard that from a senior management guy at Midwest. Literally!

Figuratively.

There are lots of concidences going on right now...

Skyway's ex-CEO becomes new CEO of AWAC...

Continued FO hiring despite slowed attrition...

Lots of ex-IDE CRJs in heavy mx facilities (could be related to CHQ?)...

Cookie oven venders in ATW...

-and last but not least-
OPTIMISM in the pilot group that this *might* actually happen!

We'll see what the coming weeks bring...it should be an interesting 2-3 months between the Midwest RFP and the contract arbitration.

Cookie oven vendors in ATW??? I think you are confused. Rich's Bakery brought cookies to the the airport for employee appreciation day. And there is a cookie factory in Ripon...good cookies but I can't remember the name. I love it when people take rumor as gospel. Believe it when you are signing the release.

AWACoff said:
Cookie oven vendors in ATW??? I think you are confused. Rich's Bakery brought cookies to the the airport for employee appreciation day. And there is a cookie factory in Ripon...good cookies but I can't remember the name. I love it when people take rumor as gospel. Believe it when you are signing the release.

Actually cookie vendors were in ATW, but KL explained that one, they needed to talk with them so they could put together the bid with all the info available. We will know in a couple weeks if we won or not, until then whatever.

JohnyChimpo22 said:
Air Wisconsin made the first cut for this flying. Just found out today. What other airlines are still in the running??

Hey lets smatter company news all over the internet that comes from internal sources. Great idea....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back